test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

RCExpert....what's the deal

2»

Comments

• fat hr spider khnum ^

• midnighthaleymidnighthaley Posts: 160 Arc User
    ERC makes healing fun again. Keep it the way it is, or make it harder.

• rafaelpogi13rafaelpogi13 Posts: 3 Arc User
    This RCExpert is really fun, the need for tanks and heals is back in the game. And people need to pay attention again.
  • dlhy1988dlhy1988 Posts: 139 Arc User

This RCExpert is really fun, the need for tanks and heals is back in the game. And people need to pay attention again.

well pretty easy now ..... got some death on first try because heal wasnt ready but it's almost cleared without any problems now the only one that take damage is the aoe and well honestly we can have the tank get all ad at the same time that's easier to heal and shield

tank doesnt really matter even if a war or reaper with block gear would be great for it
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    With Glacial priest and MM, we just slow any adds hard core with IceBlade and Penetrating Shot, so that they never touch anyone before they die. Tanks just need to pick up any bosses, which makes it all easy. Just basic tactics really.

It's definitely getting much easier.
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Rofl, soz gotta be a bit unpolite.

What you bunch of bragghers in this thread forget it's that rci exp now is need for the the daily challenge, you lot make me laugh saying rci is easy, ESNM is 1 million time easier that even the crappiest or rci (aka calamity ruins).

Oh but for you is easy cuz you know so much how to play and use skills? then pls, make a video about how you make it with some NEW chars and not with your lvl 4 wingers full gold, reforge 100% and lvl 95+ mastery maybe ("Killing everything before they touch anyone", yes defo crappy chars you lot are using rofl).

For you megapro players there's hard and hero mode to have fun, new players, i even wonder how they can do main quests with mobs hitting 4k on 4,5k def lmao.

Basic daily challenge shouldnt need 100k+ hp chars that hit 400k+.

Scorpioluca

Ps: now feel free to go on with your nerdish Bragging, anyway PWE got still loysa servers to merge (wonder if someone is that **** or stupid to start this game now, sure he can still find somone that piggyback him/her/it being permadead, so much fun ,P)
    Gee, cry some more.

It's clearly designed for level 100 characters. Sickle was still tough on undergeared parties without Champ 3/4 gear. Get Champ 4 gear at 12/12 and even just level 3 gems in every slot, a well advanced SP tree and a party with that gear could do ERC easy at level 90, which is what it calls for. I know this cos I've done it with an alt with 80 mastery and 85 champ gear, and he's was the strongest character in the party DPS wise. You just gotta know what to do, instead of whining. I took the time to explain it to the team, and we passed it just fine with only a single wipe.

It's built to challenge those who have put any effort at all into their toons. It's not meant to just walk in with bits of Champ 1 gear on your level 91 toon and expect to face roll it.

Killing stuff before it reaches anyone is a matter of slow, ensnare, slow. Pretty damn basic. Just take the right party balance. No point going in there with all sins and a single healer or whatever.
  • darkseeddarkseed Posts: 102 Arc User

Gee, cry some more.

It's clearly designed for level 100 characters. Sickle was still tough on undergeared parties without Champ 3/4 gear. Get Champ 4 gear at 12/12 and even just level 3 gems in every slot, a well advanced SP tree and a party with that gear could do ERC easy at level 90, which is what it calls for. I know this cos I've done it with an alt with 80 mastery and 85 champ gear, and he's was the strongest character in the party DPS wise. You just gotta know what to do, instead of whining. I took the time to explain it to the team, and we passed it just fine with only a single wipe.

It's built to challenge those who have put any effort at all into their toons. It's not meant to just walk in with bits of Champ 1 gear on your level 91 toon and expect to face roll it.

Killing stuff before it reaches anyone is a matter of slow, ensnare, slow. Pretty damn basic. Just take the right party balance. No point going in there with all sins and a single healer or whatever.

Sickle was not this hard. When sickle first came out it was the level 80 instance at the 90 patch. People only had Hero 1/2 gear sets (not 3/4), and yet it was not that difficult. RCI-E has multiple difficulty modes, and if you enjoy it difficult, GREAT! but that should be HARD mode. But now, "Easy" mode is 10x more difficult than Sickle ever was when it was first released. WHen it is daily challenge, meant to give people the champion points to upgrade their gear, it should not require the gear to already be upgraded to even survive.
    Then run raids and esem for champ points.

I do agree though, that Advanced should still give 50 champ points at least given that ERC gives 270. That'd be fair and it sucks it isn't like that
  • fastt007fastt007 Posts: 28 Arc User

What you bunch of bragghers in this thread forget it's that rci exp now is need for the the daily challenge, you lot make me laugh saying rci is easy, ESNM is 1 million time easier that even the crappiest or rci (aka calamity ruins).

Oh but for you is easy cuz you know so much how to play and use skills? then pls, make a video about how you make it with some NEW chars and not with your lvl 4 wingers full gold, reforge 100% and lvl 95+ mastery maybe ("Killing everything before they touch anyone", yes defo crappy chars you lot are using rofl).

For you megapro players there's hard and hero mode to have fun, new players, i even wonder how they can do main quests with mobs hitting 4k on 4,5k def lmao.

Scorpioluca

Ps: now feel free to go on with your nerdish Bragging, anyway PWE got still loysa servers to merge (wonder if someone is that **** or stupid to start this game now, sure he can still find somone that piggyback him/her/it being permadead, so much fun ,P)

+1
    fastt007 said:

Scorpioluca

+1
    i created a new char he's 92 now he's masteris 60 hero rank 4 with decent reforge ( 75 - 85 on atk and boots 60 chest and 0 waist legs ) i started him now maybe 6-8 month ago
    he's reaper wings 2 with blue ring/neckla anima score smth like 6k total he dont even have elemental relic or whatever.
    he's one of the best tank of the guild he's dealing so much damage for an alt ( he's like 7-8 in terms of damage in my guild and we do have insane damage dealers. not as much as velvet ) and he have no probs in damage or tanking ( we rushed all raid NM/HM he tanked all of them without real problem he have enought aggro for keep the boss from a full group of full gold lv95+ mastery and all )

you're QQIng about a new instance that just got out the first lv 100 just out
    you dont have new gear and all .. block was added in this patch
    did you even tryed it ?

about main quest go get some friend ? maybe a divine priest ? maybe just kill them one by one ? maybe just use your soul force ??
    playing MM i take 4-5k damage aswell you are not the only one that take so much damage

• Time to brag how easy is ERC with my full champ set and FF accessories !
    Have to spend thousands of dollars for that hoho ~ /sarcasm off

Or maybe stop wasting your time on forums whining about ERC and make your char stronger ;O

Time to brag how easy is ERC with my full champ set and FF accessories !
    Have to spend thousands of dollars for that hoho ~ /sarcasm off

Or maybe stop wasting your time on forums whining about ERC and make your char stronger ;O

true. in terms of PVE gold doesnt give you some much ( excepted crit damage ring.)
  • mistressofsnowmistressofsnow Posts: 69 Arc User

Scorpioluca

agree
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    dlhy1988 said:

fastt007 said:

Scorpioluca

+1
    i created a new char he's 92 now he's masteris 60 hero rank 4 with decent reforge ( 75 - 85 on atk and boots 60 chest and 0 waist legs ) i started him now maybe 6-8 month ago
    he's reaper wings 2 with blue ring/neckla anima score smth like 6k total he dont even have elemental relic or whatever.
    he's one of the best tank of the guild he's dealing so much damage for an alt ( he's like 7-8 in terms of damage in my guild and we do have insane damage dealers. not as much as velvet ) and he have no probs in damage or tanking ( we rushed all raid NM/HM he tanked all of them without real problem he have enought aggro for keep the boss from a full group of full gold lv95+ mastery and all )

you're QQIng about a new instance that just got out the first lv 100 just out
    you dont have new gear and all .. block was added in this patch
    did you even tryed it ?

about main quest go get some friend ? maybe a divine priest ? maybe just kill them one by one ? maybe just use your soul force ??
    playing MM i take 4-5k damage aswell you are not the only one that take so much damage

1) did i ever said got any prob myself do it rofl?

2) And about all your bla bla bla basically you're bragging about your BR, wow that got a lot to do with erci.

3) Full hero rank 4 on a new char? not piggybacked at all lol, like alts we get in our raids that take everything cuz no one else need anymore gear from those (except champ points and flame crystals) rofl.

So yes, thx for proving my point.

Meanwile i seen at 1 of simplest bosses in erci easy (the third in calamity that do nothing but a short range aoe) a 180k+hp wr almost die in 2 hits, defo something that everyone can do.

So tell me my dear piggybacked smartass, what about who didnt got a raid that dress him up (like happened to you) in 1 week and cant get champion points cuz no way to do erci (since you talk about VS guess you're in Illy and then you KNOW that ppls lvl 4 wings ask for at least 100k+ hp ppls, for a reason gotta say)?

Ofc you can still make that video and show me your pro erci run that isnt a flashing fest of wings ;3

Do it instead of coming here posting bs kkthxbye.

Scorpioluca

• vyadhosblackvyadhosblack Posts: 156 Arc User
    The main issue I see with the Challenge RCI-E now is that those of us that are not fully geared with full mastery and resistances have no way of completing this successfully. I consistently get this every day and have actually taken permanent damage to my gear from it. So I either abandon the Challenge and lose or let it run out and lose or find a party that is willing to take my heavy hitting poorly geared toon with them and take the possibility of ending up with broken gear, yet another loss for me. Too add insult to injury, as a Rebel priest, I can heal myself very well, but my party suffers due to the long cool downs a Rebel has on healing skills. Since most everyone on Storm knows that, they usually are not willing to take me unless the event is a raid that can carry me for the purge I have.
    [img][/img]CattsNewCar_zpsrxfpdjpl.jpg

• tigeravetigerave Posts: 21 Arc User
    Everyone became complacent with anyone being able to tank and take the hit with little need for a healer. For this expansion they provided a need for a real Tank and a Full on healer. I know everyone loves to see the big numbers from their dps but far too often they neglect the survivability aspect of the game, which honestly there hasn't been much of a need for it. Now that things get tougher people just throw their hands in the air and complain rather than just fixing and/or figuring out how to compensate. More work... less QQ
  • ERC will be like arc once you get 95 gears most likely ;O
    and we gonna do it for a year or more till next big update but better QQ about it in the first week ~ ( then qq later cos it's easy and no challenge at all V: )

• vyadhosblackvyadhosblack Posts: 156 Arc User

ERC will be like arc once you get 95 gears most likely ;O
    and we gonna do it for a year or more till next big update but better QQ about it in the first week ~ ( then qq later cos it's easy and no challenge at all V: )

Still working on getting a full purple set and not anywhere near a full 80 to 88 set so doubt it will be any easier for me in the long run.
    [img][/img]CattsNewCar_zpsrxfpdjpl.jpg

• mektehmekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    Erc isnt impossible to do.takes time.im lv93 atm and dmg were lesser compared to before.i personally didnt do it daily cuz hard to keep a party till the end.a lotta peeps like to quit party after 1-2 wipe which is the most frustating things.yea the boss/adds hit hard.2 healer for now in party should cover the loss for dmg, most peep getting used with walk in the park run and bots w/o paying attention what to do what so ever.

Doesnt need to be op to do this.a half medicore can do.takes time and attention.personaly im just another regular toon.dont even hav double cd or 90mstry.pay attention.pull in smaller group.ijs.
  • serenity234876serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    once you learn mechanics most erc cant be done with op's or weaker parties, our daily run is a lot of strong ppl all 3 types of instances take less than 20 mins and slowly getting faster