test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Garderobe Walkthrough

narutouzumaki994narutouzumaki994 Posts: 35 Arc User
edited January 2016 in General Discussion
One of my friends made this for our guild and I asked to put it here. For anyone who doesn't know how to use/what the heck this 'garderobe' is, here is a walkthrough.

Have fun with the fashionception -w-;;

EDIT: You cannot take imported fashion out if the Garderobe bag. Ever. It's stuck there. So be careful!
Post edited by narutouzumaki994 on

Comments

• subtleistsubtleist Posts: 67 Arc User
    ok but what i dont understand is that what happens to the ids
    is it basically like you keep the ids of one set of fashion and it applies to all sets in the garderobe?
    STORM LEGION | RAWR ❤
    <KayQuick's WIfe>

• conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    i just hope this works as more fashion bagspace lol

• narutouzumaki994narutouzumaki994 Posts: 35 Arc User
    "Whatever fashion you are currently wearing will have the ID's applied. Think of it as you fashion you wear is your gear, and the garderobe is the new 'fashion'. Example: You have a Crit Chance headpiece and a Crit Damage headpiece. You are wearing the Crit Chance headpiece and put on your Garderobe headpiece. You retain that crit chance bonus. If you swap to your Crit Damage headpiece, you will instead have the crit damage bonus. Hope that helps =D" -_Caesura_
    It did give more bagspace, because when you put the fashion in the Garderobe, it removes it from your bag permanently
  • blazderblazder Posts: 295 Arc User

It did give more bagspace, because when you put the fashion in the Garderobe, it removes it from your bag permanently

Does that mean once i import it i cant take it out?
  • blazder said:

Does that mean once i import it i cant take it out?
    Yup. Should make a note here that you can't take things out of geardrobe once you put it in.
    Edited, thank you for the suggestion!
  • ashidvrenashidvren Posts: 20 Arc User
    Storm Legion Reaper....I call SPY, look at her title Honor of the Lionheart Champions. Ooooh I'm telling Dysil on you!

~Sorrow