Pearl and Heavenly Coins NPC

blazder
blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
I couldnt find it on forums but im pretty sure Domino said somewhere that they were gona stay till decembre, so im just asking can we know in advanced exactly until when so its not a suprise. I know the Heavenly Coin npc says till decembre 31st, will pearl npc stay that long too?

Comments

• conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    damn idr a date being announced before.. but if its gonna happen i'd like a heads up as well lol

• edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    - Mysterious Old Man is Back in Nightfall Citadel and will remain through the end of the year.
    - Pearl Collector will remain through the end of the year

This is what domino posted. There wasn't even any mention about december, just end of the year. ^^
    ​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • wuergmaster
    wuergmaster Posts: 161 Arc User
    just end of the year. ^^​​
    BTW. as it is @PWE NO statement what year ;) (Maybe 3098 or so :) )
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Spend your heavenly tokens and memory pearls now,those npc's are gone 1/1/16
  • lonniekyw
    lonniekyw Posts: 13 Arc User
    so are the orbs that drop those coins going to disappear also, or the coins removed from them?
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Ty for the heads up.. time to spend them on reids!!!
    lonniekyw said:

so are the orbs that drop those coins going to disappear also, or the coins removed from them?

or you could just keep getting them until the npcs come back next year maybe

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    I'm trying to figure out a good long term plan for the currency already in the market and the Orbs. Some ideas are to replace the MP's and HT's with ToF, OR we can scrap the orbs altogether
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User

I'm trying to figure out a good long term plan for the currency already in the market and the Orbs. Some ideas are to replace the MP's and HT's with ToF, OR we can scrap the orbs altogether

Why not let the MP/HT NPC become permenant, so from time to time we can exchange the items when we get enough matxs. Also, Ocen and Envoy orbs are the best that should not be taken away ;( it helps everyone (new/old toons), lower mastery/resistance pages price, stablize ID scrolls, nice exchanged items, soul gold/soul leaf, etc...Since this stuff intruduced to game, we all very happy!!!

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited December 2015

runes would be nice ;)

but in all seriousness, putting in batches of lv1 runes (e.g. random drop amount from 25-75) and/or lv2s as common drops with lv3 runes as a medium drop...ocean hearts already drop adv runes lv1 in batches of 5, so its not like it would be an outrageous change. plus, it would help keep the economy stable because people will turn around and spend some of the 40g payouts from ocean hearts on rune combining, and perhaps buying more runes or just selling them to other players to eat gold. it also helps with soul leaf control since people would be more likely to burn their soul leaves on runemakers (and then toss something else nice for soul leaves to make people anguish over which to buy ;) ). the solar orbs in login events were a blessing for the rune market, but people will definitely cs to get ocean hearts from charge rewards and stuff if they had regular runes as well.

/canyoutellireallywantmorerunes
    Post edited by amarantos on
  • azariel13
    azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User

Why not let the MP/HT NPC become permenant, so from time to time we can exchange the items when we get enough matxs. Also, Ocen and Envoy orbs are the best that should not be taken away ;( it helps everyone (new/old toons), lower mastery/resistance pages price, stablize ID scrolls, nice exchanged items, soul gold/soul leaf, etc...Since this stuff intruduced to game, we all very happy!!!

^This, there's a couple people who complain and freak out about the slightest change in the economy but besides those few, Mermaid and Envoy's were a blessing.
    If anything the older orbs need updated to being along the same lines OR keep doing real log-in events (should anyway) and let the bad orbs actually be useful.
    The CS is terribly overpriced normally, those orbs are really the only decent thing worth spending money on these days.

Honestly, the people who have 1000D+ had it long before the orbs or log-in events, they're good at merchanting and hording,
    even the most extreme alt farmers didn't make that much.
    It just made the game more playable for non and more casual CSers.
    It was really nice to see the game finally getting attention and become slightly more fair, it'll be seriously sad if the complaints of the few end up ruining that for everyone else.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    oops, delete this post pls