Happy Thanksgiving Week

Besides Boutique update and November Charge Rewards events past two weeks, those were mainly for CSers and hoping we have something good stuff this week (login event, merc bogo, cool new freebies etc) for everyone before FW folks have gone for vacation ;p

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Even when I'm on "Vacation" I'll still be here working on things. :)
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User

Even when I'm on "Vacation" I'll still be here working on things. :)

Thank you for your hard word, and I guess we might have something special on Thursday/Friday besided yummy turkey LoL
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    good stuff like livestreams in the middle of the afternoon on the day before thanksgiving when people still have to work :|
  • mekteh
    mekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    Last week got turnip smiley.now got ugly soul leaf sailor monkey freegive.more scrap plz..well its fw..at least got some free stuff eh..trying to be positive here..
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    Thank you for the Black Friday event, Ocen orbs even cheaper pts that push a lot of players max their mastery and resist, definately to help this game play even better in PVP and PVE!!!
  • nickvv
    nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Well amarantos... Well well what do we have here (srry for necro)
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    lmao, i cant believe you think that means anything. i NEVER said i havent made any complaints about the streams. like i said before ive missed out on plenty due to ''real life''. if you wanna stalked more of my other posts it should be pretty obvious that i like to complain about things that i dont even expect anything to change for. there is also a big difference between making simple dissatisfaction known and demanding domino make changes like a bully just because you cant get free things you dont deserve. do you see me demanding domino change his stream time and whining that ill miss out on codes/free things because i cant watch it? no. DID HE change his stream time? no. ;)

thanks for the laugh tho!
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    amarantos said:

lmao, i cant believe you think that means anything. i NEVER said i havent made any complaints about the streams. like i said before ive missed out on plenty due to ''real life''. if you wanna stalked more of my other posts it should be pretty obvious that i like to complain about things that i dont even expect anything to change for. there is also a big difference between making simple dissatisfaction known and demanding domino make changes like a bully just because you cant get free things you dont deserve. do you see me demanding domino change his stream time and whining that ill miss out on codes/free things because i cant watch it? no. DID HE change his stream time? no. ;)

thanks for the laugh tho!

You're a sad person... and still you keep twisting people's words and complaints. Nobody ever bullied Domino, not once... Why would we? He's actually doing a lot of good. But this one error that is resulting in unfairness, we were just pointing it out.

But we all know what a hypocrite you are, therefore anything you say is hard to take seriously. I'm really curious though how you get by irl, when you need to interact with real people. Is this how you behave irl towards other people too? Do you have a job? How does your colleagues treat you? Because I can't imagine someone this nasty online, can be any decent irl. And if you are, then I wish they would see this side of you, I'm sure they would be appalled. I feel ashamed for part-taking in the same community as you are. Thank God, I had decent parents who taught me right from wrong and taught me how to empathize.
  • yolo#4458
    yolo#4458 Posts: 42 Arc User
    Taking things way too personal now. this is scary!
    "I love the smell of nukes in the morning"