Charge and Spend Reward

"Although November 11th is the last day you can receive Rewards points from Leaf transfers, you can still gain points by purchasing items from the Eryda Boutique until Monday, November 16th. The last day to use your points is Monday 16th @ 11:59 p.m. PST. After this date, the Rewards will be disabled and any remaining points will be removed."

I bought an item from boutique a couple hours ago, but my Charge Reward points have not been updated yet, it should be continue to gain points until 16th, right? Anyone has similar issue today?

Comments

• freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    Some people complained in global chat about not receiving any points on Dyos, so I guess it's either another typo (I mean the news post also said leafs:points ratio would be 1:1 and it wasn't) or they screwed something up again.​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    freeyaa said:

Some people complained in global chat about not receiving any points on Dyos, so I guess it's either another typo (I mean the news post also said leafs:points ratio would be 1:1 and it wasn't) or they screwed something up again.​​

==sad face==
  • chiffoncake
    Any words from Domino, should we spend more leaf and open ticket later to claim the point? I really want some Ocean orbs or gem from it >.>
  • chiffoncake
    After a day of waiting, I got my pts, thank you FW! Now, pls give us merc statue promo, and I will spend rest of my leaf ;p