Seeking some hardcore "6"s in U.S.

qzpmn2006
qzpmn2006 Posts: 35 Arc User
edited October 2015 in General Discussion
Come one, come all!

Time to show off all the goodies you have been gathering!

This Friday Oct-23-2015 20:00 EST, gather your brothers in arms and show the X-Server what you got.

-Darq

=========================================================
Side note:

Highly suggest FW to plan a cross regional servers arena competition so that we will ever have a chance to face other epic players other than the U.S.'s, like a season play off.
Post edited by qzpmn2006 on
photo DarqShadQuotePicSmall_zpsdutudbgo.jpg

Comments

• qzpmn2006
    since some people need to "protect" their 3s scores to farm gears......lets do 6s maybe ?
  • sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    The most hardcore pvp fought in the arena you will ever face nowadays are the more competitive gloop farmers.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • terrybear6921
    terrybear6921 Posts: 9 Arc User
    pvp lol we have more pvp on my server agianst all guilds then u do in arena barcode FTW
  • divineauroras
    divineauroras Posts: 138 Arc User
    I like the idea of US/EU Cross Server. Would be fun to meet some of the players I've seen in vids!

See ya'll later on tonight!
    SirFanion.jpg
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage), DivineAuror (Divine Priest), SirFanion (Elemental Warrior); Allied with Rhondelyn and DarqueShadow
  • qzpmn2006
    edited October 2015

I like the idea of US/EU Cross Server. Would be fun to meet some of the players I've seen in vids!

See ya'll later on tonight!

natsss said:

would be cool US/EU cross :D

Yea, if they can create a XS that connects storm/LH/Eyrda , I dont see why cant they make one that connect every server (if they wanted to). Only thing that might be a problem is the time zone.
  • shirayukihime
    shirayukihime Posts: 90 Arc User
    Think the main reason they didnt do x for all servers was time zone.... but if arena would be open more would not be a probl ... on eu servers we like our arena to be in the midle of the night ^.^
  • almightysaints
    almightysaints Posts: 72 Arc User
    qzpmn2006 said:

Come one, come all!

This Friday Oct-23-2015 20:00 EST, gather your brothers in arms and show the X-Server what you got.

-Darq

Side note:

Highly suggest FW to plan a cross regional servers arena competition so that we will ever have a chance to face other epic players other than the U.S.'s, like a season play off.

Wanna know what really makes you op? Sure its easy to get an all op team to run as one. and kick the sht out of lesser gear players.. How bout this, lets mix it up some.. If you think you are so op. How about everyone solo que. Oh my did i say that. Yes...
    Solo que and take what ever team you get.. That would make it more fun..
    Other then hiding behind and all out op team.. Now I'm sure a good number of the op players will say omg no freaking way we can't do that.. But oh yes we can do it.. Lets see who the real deal is .. Bet you would have more fun not knowing who you get a que with in party and not knowing who will be on the other side.. But I'm sure that the op players would not do this and say they did. cus they are to scared to lose.. Be the man or woman to beat and solo que FTW!!

• qzpmn2006

qzpmn2006 said:

Come one, come all!

-Darq

Side note:

Wanna know what really makes you op? Sure its easy to get an all op team to run as one. and kick the sht out of lesser gear players.. How bout this, lets mix it up some.. If you think you are so op. How about everyone solo que. Oh my did i say that. Yes...
    Solo que and take what ever team you get.. That would make it more fun..
    Other then hiding behind and all out op team.. Now I'm sure a good number of the op players will say omg no freaking way we can't do that.. But oh yes we can do it.. Lets see who the real deal is .. Bet you would have more fun not knowing who you get a que with in party and not knowing who will be on the other side.. But I'm sure that the op players would not do this and say they did. cus they are to scared to lose.. Be the man or woman to beat and solo que FTW!!

The purpose of the post is to get more people to join arena, but ya, if that would make more people come do arena, I would love to do that