Social Boss Raid reward?

blazder
blazder Posts: 295 Arc User

Really? Just light mastery potions? Thats pretty much useless for 90% of the players...
I appreciate free stuff but at least give us something useful for the free advertising we are giving you.
Somewhat dissapointed :/

Comments

• sirjir
    sirjir Posts: 114 Arc User
    Also a warning - you can't npc them. You have to use them. Also says it's actually a dark resist effect but not sure which it really affects lol finally got rid of my stack.
    Iolar - Level 100 Assassin of Lionheart's Avatar

• serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    they also give 60 mastery not 30, and are unable to be destroyed or sold :D
  • madjen
    madjen Posts: 146 Arc User
    Should have given us some type of Halloween pet or fashion as reward :D advertising isn't free! :(
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User

and are unable to be destroyed or sold :D

This... thanks a lot for this..
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Everyone needs a little Light in their lives! :D You are welcome!
  • fwcupcake
    fwcupcake Posts: 28 Arc User
    Thank you Domino! :3 Go Go Rebel Priests!!!
  • eberg33k

-.-
  • silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    Domino, its all good and dandy but those potions, they are absolutely useless to classes that don't use light mastery. This is a big FU in the faces of the people, that plays characters that doesn't use light mastery, who took part in this social event and got nothing for their efforts.

Sephy
    Illyfue
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• madjen
    madjen Posts: 146 Arc User
    Well my mage didn't get the light mastery add from it.. i got Darkness resistance for some reason o.O
    Heard others did as well... is this intentional? supposed to be random between mast and res?
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • eberg33k
    madjen said:

Well my mage didn't get the light mastery add from it.. i got Darkness resistance for some reason o.O
    Heard others did as well... is this intentional? supposed to be random between mast and res?

The buff says dark resistance, but I watched my mastery as I used them. Light mastery increased and dark resist didn't change.

As for them being useless, I'm more pissed you can't delete em. Free stuff is usually useless to someone so I can accept that. But don't give us a chore by giving us a stack of items we can't delete.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    .....you guys knew exactly what the item was when you redeemed the code and now you are whining about it? why did you even redeem it then?
  • eberg33k
    amarantos said:

.....you guys knew exactly what the item was when you redeemed the code and now you are whining about it? why did you even redeem it then?

Because maybe... just maybe... we didn't know what it was cause we got the code from someone else.
  • xelloss999
    xelloss999 Posts: 63 Arc User

Yay Domino!
    Now I can say that the next FF I'm in is sponsored by SheepieToast(TM) brand Holylight potions!
    (don't use BathroomSheep(TM) brand toothbrushes though, you end up with itchy wool between your teeth with those)
    Xanthros, Rebel Priest and GL of Starlight, Lionheart Server
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    if you redeem codes willy nilly without finding out what the item is or where it comes from, then imo you deserve to be stuck with useless indestructible pots lol. all fw codes are advertised somewhere, either in game system chat or news pages or forum threads.
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 235 Arc User
    oh, fun, it looks like I should have waited almost 2 days to help boost the signal, Domino you trolling troll from Trollingstan...
    eberg33k said:

amarantos said:

Because maybe... just maybe... we didn't know what it was cause we got the code from someone else.
    or possibly we still didn't get the code and are just finding out that we helped boosted the signal for a "reward" that not only we are just now finding out we can't use but... How could that happen, it could mean FW some times doesn't get everyone the code that do the thing required *coughgiftofbonding/everylogineventcough* I should see someone about that wicked cough jeez

GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • eberg33k
    edited October 2015
    amarantos said:

if you redeem codes willy nilly without finding out what the item is or where it comes from, then imo you deserve to be stuck with useless indestructible pots lol. all fw codes are advertised somewhere, either in game system chat or news pages or forum threads.

Go troll elsewhere, world chat is always full of "whats the code" when one is released. It's completely asinine to give us something that can't be destroyed as a [Redacted] gift. So stop defending them.
    Post edited by thenamesdomino on
  • toxicwolfie
    toxicwolfie Posts: 21 Arc User
    I'm a elemental warrior what the in the name of the gaming gods am I going to do with light mastery pots?
    The answer is use them till they are gone because I can't sell or destory them.Though i'm not shocked by this.It's another day in the life of playing a game run by people who seem to like trolling their player base with broken **** or **** that just isn't useful to some or all of us.Maybe the next time you all have an idea for a soial media event,poll the players on what the reward should be.Because maybe if we started being asked we could be stuck with things we can all use and be happy with.
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    im saving that potions till Halloween and use on all darkevil bunnys, that might threat to destroy and overtake the lands on pink lamas!

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer