Book of Faith: Exhalted

Can the "Cannot be used after 9th breakthrough" part be taken away? It's quite frustrating that such a great tool for getting SP is null and void to most players in the game, especially to people who can't grind for SP like others because of RL/work.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User

Can the "Cannot be used after 9th breakthrough" part be taken away? It's quite frustrating that such a great tool for getting SP is null and void to most players in the game, especially to people who can't grind for SP like others because of RL/work.

What do you guys think?

That book is designed to help catch others/alts up.

xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • sadbnmasdbmas
    sadbnmasdbmas Posts: 41 Arc User
    Yeah but you need Memory Pearls to buy the item, how many people will be catching up that'll have the gold to buy memory pearls or will be CSing to get the Ocean Orbs from the Charge Reward page?
  • sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User

Yeah but you need Memory Pearls to buy the item, how many people will be catching up that'll have the gold to buy memory pearls or will be CSing to get the Ocean Orbs from the Charge Reward page?

Quite a lot of people. I do not think anyone who is constantly broke or does not CS can have much fun in this game tbh.

xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!