test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a RP Partner

linsy12linsy12 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 10 in Eyrda (PvP East)
Looking for a Roleplay partner in game. Many attempts to find one is rare which lead me to posting this Discussion on the forums. My in game character is a Priest female elf. She is a hotwife for a husband that does not play this game anymore. I don't do pvp/pve much but I'm active in game. I really hope to get someone because I really prefer the fashion over here than in other games.

My partner needs to be:
- Over 18
- Preferrably Male
- Humans/Elves/Kindred
- Has atleast some experience in Roleplaying
- Active

You will get what you see in the picture below in return.
Post edited by linsy12 on
Tagged:

Comments

• linsy12linsy12 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Still looking for anyone on Eyrda if interested. Don't mind switching to Lionheart and making a character there. Pretty desperate to find someone in this game. (Don't mind the lewds, that's just my thing)
  • duskofdoomduskofdoom Posts: 140 Arc User
    You be better off going to LH then, More People to chose from ^.~
    Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>
    Bump. Still looking for male RP partners. Don't wanna go about the fuss of getting gear/outfits in a new server again.
  • questor3031questor3031 Posts: 3 Arc User
    linsy12 said:

Bump. Still looking for male RP partners. Don't wanna go about the fuss of getting gear/outfits in a new server again.

Still around?
    I'm seeing lots of game development since I've been here last but not many players. All my characters are on Lionheart, but I love the interface so much I would start over anywhere.

Still around?
    I'm seeing lots of game development since I've been here last but not many players. All my characters are on Lionheart, but I love the interface so much I would start over anywhere.

Hi, yes I'm still around. I have added you so we can have a private discussion.