About the new login event

blazder
blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
Since its not happening until friday, CAN WE PLEASE FIX IT NOW, you know, before most of us dont get orbs, and have to wait 2-3 more weeks to get the orbs. Im sure there is a way this can be prevented. Isnt it more work to have to send the orbafter the event that just ensure it works correctly before it starts?

Comments

• axeshuf
    axeshuf Posts: 53 Arc User
    when will we see what we are going to recieve for logging in?
  • acchanmiku
    acchanmiku Posts: 76 Arc User
    If the posted and removed thread were right the rewards are the same of the july one, but instead of the bad kitty they give the prismatic wand.
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 235 Arc User
    acchanmiku wrote: »
    If the posted and removed thread were right the rewards are the same of the july one, but instead of the bad kitty they give the prismatic wand.
    I hope they don't bind the wand, I don't need it taking up the space I don't have and I'd hate to npc it, only option I have is to have it in my fash bag until the end of time because I really don't want a rainbow lollipop.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    Can you keep all the posts in one thread, there is no need for there to be multiple threads about the same topic
    http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1201687/august-login-event
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
This discussion has been closed.