Known and New issues Megathread

Comments

• dinono
    dinono Posts: 26 Arc User
    Ocean Heart Orbs Iconless
    http://prntscr.com/868dby
  • tripper53
    tripper53 Posts: 19 Arc User
    the soul power additions are stuck at 20 even when both trees are leveled to corresponding levels, ( in this case 24 ) no extra attack is granted for either tree.
  • ikarinotenshi
    ikarinotenshi Posts: 2 Arc User
    What is the deal with the drop rate on the Blazeling Pet from the Envoy Spirit Orb?? i've dropped so much money trying to get him and nothing, i havent even seem him on other servers or auction houses, what gives? is it bugged??
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    tripper53 wrote: »
    the soul power additions are stuck at 20 even when both trees are leveled to corresponding levels, ( in this case 24 ) no extra attack is granted for either tree.

It seems to work for me. You do realize how this new system works?

If your main soulpower tree for example is Dyos you'll have to level the addition in Nyos and when you switch back to Dyos it'll take effect there and vice versa.​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tripper53
    yes i certainly understand the system, have both sides finished and have added corresponding SP to both sides and have seen no stat increase in HP or attack as of yet. thanks for your careful and thoughtful reading and posting.
  • sincerityaig
    sincerityaig Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    tripper53 wrote: »
    yes i certainly understand the system, have both sides finished and have added corresponding SP to both sides and have seen no stat increase in HP or attack as of yet. thanks for your careful and thoughtful reading and posting.

Post a screenshot of both of your trees o/. As you can tell, the amounts are very minuscule so it's easy to miss.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Can you guys plssss change the Cross Server name tag as it was before??
    this new mode where it shows the SERVER NAME before the player name.. is reaally freakin annoying...

you cant tell if that person that is running towards you its friend or foe, unless u are targeting everything around with your mouse.. or unless the person is so close to you that u can get pulled/charged/slept/1shotted/etcetcetc...

Just make it back how it was.. who cares to know if the person its from your server or not? if its a foe.. his name shuld be red.. and that's it.. -.-

• freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    Can you guys plssss change the Cross Server name tag as it was before??
    this new mode where it shows the SERVER NAME before the player name.. is reaally freakin annoying...

you cant tell if that person that is running towards you its friend or foe, unless u are targeting everything around with your mouse.. or unless the person is so close to you that u can get pulled/charged/slept/1shotted/etcetcetc...

Just make it back how it was.. who cares to know if the person its from your server or not? if its a foe.. his name shuld be red.. and that's it.. -.-

^THIS. It's really annoying... especially as a ranged class... "hey I have 18m range but I have to stand right in front of the enemy's nose to be sure he even is a foe"...

Oh and while we're at it... would be nice if that stupid afk-debuff was finally fixed... it's been broken since freedom falls launched...​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • bungabunga123
    bungabunga123 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Dont forget to fix the Dimensional War on PvE servers pls. The event is so useless without the possibility to pvp there
  • babuibhai
    babuibhai Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    The wargod points npc is giving Amethyst Soul Crystal instead of Amethyst Crystal, kindly fix it as soon as possible thanks. :)
  • zyrrah42
    zyrrah42 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Description writing overlaps the "count" for pet journey points. It also overlaps personal Mastery and Resistance points in Character.
  • dyne2112
    dyne2112 Posts: 8 Arc User
    It is also overlapping the Masteries/Resistance screens. Can't hardly make out how many available points I have. Is it a text size preference bug?
  • xpeldme
    xpeldme Posts: 35 Arc User
    My HP and MP both dropped over 3.5K with this last update and No, I changed nothing on toon....please put fusion agents back on Morningstar, people have gone nuts in AH with their prices; it's always cost way to much to make gems but now it is out of reach for many players because the economy in game is geared for cash shoppers that spend alot and not for players that can only spend a little or players that can not spend any money on game.
  • tripper53
    FW needs to get serious about outlawing autoclicking bot programs that have so far ruined the new fissure " Lost City".
  • piggyshoku
    piggyshoku Posts: 12 Arc User
    xpeldme wrote: »
    My HP and MP both dropped over 3.5K with this last update and No, I changed nothing on toon....please put fusion agents back on Morningstar, people have gone nuts in AH with their prices; it's always cost way to much to make gems but now it is out of reach for many players because the economy in game is geared for cash shoppers that spend alot and not for players that can only spend a little or players that can not spend any money on game.

The HP/MP drop is most likely due to them merging all the bonuses of gear sets. In the past 2/8 of Rank 3 gear and 6/8 of Rank 4 gave you bonuses from both sets. Now you only get 1.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Hey Everyone,

(Workaround)
    The regular maps are also having the same issue as the Dimension wars map. After you open a map you will need to zoom in or zoom out to get it to display properly. They are already looking into a fix for it. :)

This is fixed.. now opening your map works properly..

now pls.. try to see if they can change the name of people in cross server back to how it was.. the current mode is really annoying for pvping.. c_c

• fanzapheet
    fanzapheet Posts: 30 Arc User
    Conquer Reputation:

Only AS and ToK gives them. Sickle Island does not give it even though it is part of the Random Advanced Instance
  • kantzy
    kantzy Posts: 3 Arc User
    kantzy wrote: »
    My heart is broken, The groom suit (Not upgraded) was available for demons, but i had to wait for patch so it could be fixed. Now that is fixed from update.. I gather 100 dyes and upgrade.
    But its not available for demons (Tormentors) anymore.
    So i cant wear it anymore.
    FallenKenneth -Lionheart

http://oi61.tinypic.com/zyeyzb.jpg
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/35by04y.jpg

• blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User

Lotto Boxes at the end of instances are intermittently giving an error - Fixed in tonight's Patch

This was not fixed at all. Im still getting it EVERYWHERE. Exp, sp and items invasions and troops. Just like before patch. No clue what fix it was but IT WAS NOT FIXED and should be looked into it again. I am not the only one still getting it.

• caedy
    caedy Posts: 23 Arc User
    Will the bridal/groom fashion be fixed to be dyeable soon? I attempted to upgrade mine to the dyeable version and had one of the pieces (in this case the bridal garters) in my bag and the armor was not recognizing the fact that I had the item in my bag, merely recognizing that I had the 60 required dyes to exchange/upgrade the piece.

nishasig.jpg
    My Storm Server Girls:
    NishaKilanth-Firemage : MiniNishe-Burst MM : _Rayani_-Divine Priest : Vanhi - Tormentor : ChordOfNishie-Wind Bard
  • bungabunga123
    bungabunga123 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    When you gonna fix that broken Warriors and Sins in pvp with there endless sleeps and stuns? This is so ridicoulos standing watching you getting **** in 3 sec while you cant do nothing. And thats with 130k hp/300 chroma/800res/88 champ gear....

When you log in with arc and you type your username and pw wrong the game close and you have to start it all over... Would be nice just to get a message that you typed something wrong instead of loading things all over again
    Post edited by drakenfyre on
  • kyrie666
    kyrie666 Posts: 1 New User
    Sir kindly check my purchase,I got my Google receipt but didn't got my vip and leaves. Thanks
  • brekku
    brekku Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hi, pls is it possible to know when medal 2050 (to upgrade arena gears) will be available and when Amethyst Soul Crystals will be fixed?
    Thank you.
  • freeyaa
    edited August 2015
    brekku wrote: »
    Hi, pls is it possible to know when medal 2050 (to upgrade arena gears) will be available

It's an item from season 4... so not anytime soon I guess.​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
  • freeyaa
    edited August 2015
    The possibility to improve arena gear was, i m pretty sure, in the 90 patch. Are you sure item from season 4 isnt to improve for s3 to s4? and during s3 we should get s2 to s3? would make more sens

Just read the tool tip... it clearly states that you need a score of 2050 in season 4 to be able to upgrade.
    Also as far as I know the possibility of upgrading arena gears wasn't even in the CN version of the game before the lv90 arena gear patch (but don't nail me down on that one because I never played CN myself, just a friend of mine). That's when they got season 4, so everything kinda points towards season 4. Just because we got Season 3 with said patch doesn't mean we get the S4 features adjusted to our current season (even tho I'd be thankful if I could upgrade, since I couldn't even get enough queues to get my arena dedi the last two weaks :s)​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
  • cromwellc
    cromwellc Posts: 49 Arc User
    When u gonna fix finaly that realmhop crashes in realm1.2.3.4.5 its already 3 weeks now.

An go do finaly something with that afk players in FF, thats also already more then 2 years. Its realy time to putt that kickout opion back, or give all servers there own FF an arena back an close that xserver. There is nothing fair in this game anymore as when it starts 4 years ago.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Ask the Game Team....