Known and New issues Megathread

Comments

• aamaya2015
    aamaya2015 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Well, domino now I am downloading 134 packs now from steam n it started slowing down now so this gonna take a bit. Hopefully be done by tomorrow.

Now it's stuck and wont move anymore ughh I am about to start screaming...I want in...

Someone please help me get into the game.
    Post edited by drakenfyre on
  • oldman2011
    oldman2011 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Would be really nice to get the Amethyst Soul Crystals fixed, myself and a lot of others could really use these.

You have mentioned Mysterious Chest and Keys, I hope you will ammend the time from 20:00-23:00 to some time(s) earlier in the day, there are a lot of people that cannot be on at those times.

• mxpthree
    mxpthree Posts: 7 Arc User
    All of the "attack" champ sets below 88 dont have set gear bonuses anymore, was that intended?
  • kadrathh
    kadrathh Posts: 10 Arc User
    Tormentor's torture damages decreased %40, not %20 like in the patch notes.
  • emtet
    emtet Posts: 17 Arc User
    Tasitoria, the Mercury Market Trader npc is missing from Wreck of SS Neptune.
    I had no idea he was going to disappear. Was he even supposed to be removed?
    Thanks
  • isabelleros
    isabelleros Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    omg no reponse why i have bug i dont have anymore all my pet ,you ont need hlp (((
    tvm

@****%??*&&&*()(TYTYTYYTY
    Post edited by drakenfyre on
  • azariel13
    azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User
    Not an actual bug, but I'm putting this here because this really should be amended - Mysterious Chests are only available in the Market during times that are not accessible to all players.

Since you're addressing this, can we please get some word on the horrible wind bard nerf Domino? If it's possible to maybe get the chest times chanaged, then it should be possible to get some class balancing changes for NA servers.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    mxpthree wrote: »
    All of the "attack" champ sets below 88 dont have set gear bonuses anymore, was that intended?

this seems quite intended. if you actually LOOK at the gear, the respective set completion (X/8) is listed on top of the gear list, and then at the bottom of the gear there is a "gear set category hero: *class* (X/8). they didnt remove the lower tier set bonuses, they actually combined all set bonuses together into one, so you technically can't take advantage of double set bonuses like 4/4 double mastery anymore. if you equip 5 pieces of 88 gear with 1 piece of 85 gear you will still get a 6 piece set bonus, but it uses the bonus of the lowest tier set equipped, so in that case it would be 3% cc instead of 4%. if you have 6 pieces of one set equipped already then you dont get any other bonuses from other pieces, same tier or otherwise.
  • desiamgel
    desiamgel Posts: 64 Arc User

Click zoom in and then zoom out and zoom in again to see the maps. (you will have to do this each time that you use the map anywhere) -even in the same area-.
    As far as the pet bag glitch, There is no way to get your pets back unless you send a ticket and "hope" that they can help you.
  • jazdem
    jazdem Posts: 1 Arc User
    I left my toon on all night so it would get the Mysterious Chest and it was still ineligible when I checked before I went to work. Is it set up so you have to click it when the time is up on it? If so, that is so wrong! I sleep during the times because I actually work and can not be on that late.
  • xandergod
    xandergod Posts: 16 Arc User
    desiamgel wrote: »

As far as the pet bag glitch, There is no way to get your pets back unless you send a ticket and "hope" that they can help you.

Everybody have different pets. Even pets of the same family have various stats completely different like stats scores, skills, growth rate, stats values (like is it 10/10/10 or 15/15/15 or w/e). unless you have screenshots or EVERY pets you lost (which is highly unlikely, how could you know you'd lose them anyway?) how do you expect them to give you back your pet(s) the exact way they were when they got lost? do you even remember yourself what was the exact stats values of every pets you lost?

The only way i can think of, for them to know exactly what you lost so they can give it back to you, is to be able to trace them as they were at the exact moment you lost them. Can they even do that? possible, altho even if they can i highly doubt they'll take the time to exhaustively track everyone's characters who lost pet(s) on their various accounts to find these infos. That would require huge amount of time/effort (and CS here isnt renown for their efficient efforts sadly).

Im sorry if i sound very negative but giving the fact itll take them 1/2/3 weeks just to fix one general problem like the soulforce trinket being unusable to anyone that doesnt have lv5 VIP status, i wish you luck on this matter my friends =/

ZVM9C6w.jpg
    Poud survivor of the Nova Pack Fiasco
    Fail limit haz surprisingly not yet been reached by PWE

• aamaya2015
    aamaya2015 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Wanted to say thank you to all who helped me after a day I finally got into game. Yeaa! Thx all and Domino too!
  • jadedragoness
    jadedragoness Posts: 54 Arc User
    I want to thank Domino and the other people behind the scenes that have kept us updated the best they can during this new patch!! I think y'all did an outstanding job!!
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • elisha2
    elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    2ch4xs7.jpg

Reforge gems lvl 3 - NO WORK !!!
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/2ch4xs7.jpg

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    elisha2 wrote: »
    2ch4xs7.jpg

mine worked just fine.
  • kadrathh
    kadrathh Posts: 10 Arc User
    Also world bosses/elites seems buffed up like 5x hp
  • elisha2
    elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User
    amarantos wrote: »
    2ch4xs7.jpg

mine worked just fine.

Yes, for anyone work it, for anyone not ! You can see there, 9/15 points and answered me, can reforge only lvl 1 gems

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • dieseldan
    dieseldan Posts: 23 Arc User
    fusion agents removed from gem bldg in base , makes building the gem bldg pretty much worthless now since cant git anything there ya cant git from alexander , wut a mess this update is
  • missy2004
    missy2004 Posts: 55 Arc User
    kadrathh wrote: »
    Also world bosses/elites seems buffed up like 5x hp

Phew I was hoping it wasn't just me that noticed this...
  • missy2004
    missy2004 Posts: 55 Arc User
    Also, FHOF... the fireballs spawn ALOT faster and the last bosses laser actually BOUNCES BACK then goes forward some bounces back a lil over and over again...
  • esthersnowbear
    esthersnowbear Posts: 16 Arc User
    will they compensate the gold we spent to go to 4 slots?
  • putki
    putki Posts: 33 Arc User
    fauxgabb wrote: »
    Should we spend unbound FA's for bound gems?! And should waste real money for it... No just no! Then FW should make all bound gems unbound. I know they aren't going to answer to my question "is this mistake/bug/glitch or is bound FA's DELETED?" they never did... cause FW doesn't really care about answering ppl (f2p players) real players are just cash shoppers for them. And im done with all of your fail updates! I will spend my money for REAL game not for a brokenly fail.
    wrote:
    Fusion Agents are missing from the Gem NPC in Nightfall Citadel.

you could least bother to read 1st post from thread before QQing xD

Orzog - Illyfye
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2pdYOgT7-J8Zvd_zfIAtcA - Orzog The Dwarf YouTube Channel
  • sincerityaig
    sincerityaig Posts: 25 Arc User
    You can't atk players in Dimensional Wars. The way it is now, people from different servers take turns capping the flags, which is just silly.
  • emtet
    emtet Posts: 17 Arc User
    amarantos wrote: »
    2ch4xs7.jpg

mine worked just fine.

Yes, for anyone work it, for anyone not ! You can see there, 9/15 points and answered me, can reforge only lvl 1 gems

Reforge on level 3 gems works fine - I checked it yesterday. Just make sure you choose the one that uses the points for daily login, and not MENTOR POINTS. Your tiny tiny picture is really hard to see the text, but I'm pretty sure I saw "mentor" on it somewhere.

Also I know no one really cares but none of the GTR routes are viable without that missing NPC. I've been remapping with him gone and they're all rubbish. Takes 7 times as long to complete any GTR so no point in running midas for it.

• xerosennin1989
    xerosennin1989 Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Has the absence of pvp in Dimensional Rift been adressed yet?
    This event is one hour time wasting at the moment, no idea if this is only on the European servers.
  • matty08
    matty08 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Not sure if this is a bug/ glitch or if requirements of this feature has changed ...

The ability to use Breakthrough button for soul gates. Prior to this Vengeance Patch, I was able to use this button for clearing the level 70 Gate. Since this patch, the ability to use the button is no longer available.

I do have the required cash shop level to access the breakthrough button. My character level is 85 (alt toon but on same account as my main toon). Level 80 of the respective Soul Power Tree has been acquired with the open button visible to take quests.

Over to you Domino or another FW Rep :)
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    I'll have the team look into this
  • madjen
    madjen Posts: 146 Arc User
    Hi Domino, can you explain what's going on with these new "fashion certificates" from the Envoy's Spirit orb? they dont seem to work, i got 100 of them in my bag and when I go to Benjamin Taylor to exchange, there is no OPTION no Items, no new FASHION, only the old fashion. Why is this? Please answer back. thx :)
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy