Known and New issues Megathread

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    aamaya2015 wrote: »
    I still can not seem to get into the game. Am I the only one? I'm verifying since updating wasn't working. What do I do? Been trying all day long here. :'(

Where are you running the game from? Arc or Steam?

• aamaya2015
    aamaya2015 Posts: 29 Arc User
    I still can not seem to get into the game. Am I the only one? I'm verifying since updating wasn't working. What do I do? Been trying all day long here. :'(

Where are you running the game from? Arc or Steam?

I am running it threw arc

• galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    Domino pls say something about the fact that ppl are getting new arena gear with those tokens already, will something be done about it or can i also go and get the gear myself? exploit or not? ;v
    Clyfar
  • angelhead
    angelhead Posts: 163 Arc User
    Where is rest of the new fashion/handheld/mounts that was mentioned in the stream? I can only see one set in a timed orb. Was really hoping we could get the new fashion in some other ways than orbs :(
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • thenamesdomino
    Domino pls say something about the fact that ppl are getting new arena gear with those tokens already, will something be done about it or can i also go and get the gear myself? exploit or not? ;v
    This is being investigated.

• thenamesdomino
    I am getting frustrated here. Do I need to reinstall the arc and etc? Pls need help.

Hate to say it, but you might want to try uninstalling the FW game client. Then run a fresh install
  • aamaya2015
    I re installed it and back to updating files and I'm snail crawling along here. I don't get it at all!
  • thenamesdomino
    is it freezing or is it just taking a long time?
  • aamaya2015
    It's goes slow along then it will completely stop at a certain spot for hours.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    yeah wheres the new fashion/mount, this update seems pretty lackluster overall
  • kandypoppp
    kandypoppp Posts: 4 Arc User
    Mysterios Chest and Mysterios key missing from shylia market, you can claim them but you get nothing. Bag not full had 2 rows, still got nothing. Also the second chest cant be claimed at all.
  • aamaya2015
    It's goes slow along then it will completely stop at a certain spot for hours.
    And then nothing will happen.
    I have never had trouble before after a patch.
    So is there any other way to get into the game? I don't know what to do now.
  • thenamesdomino
    I'm looking into this. what OS are you using?
  • aamaya2015

Windows 8.1
  • amarantos
    kandypoppp wrote: »
    Mysterios Chest and Mysterios key missing from shylia market, you can claim them but you get nothing. Bag not full had 2 rows, still got nothing. Also the second chest cant be claimed at all.

you take them from shylia and you get a buff, when the buff expires THEN you get the chests....

and the 2nd chest clearly says right on it you need 5000 instance rep to claim.....

using eyes really help in this case
  • aamaya2015

Windows 8.1
    Domino do you have Skype so I can explain what's going on better?
  • tavannyl
    tavannyl Posts: 63 Arc User
    pet in orb after you said it wouldnt, least you can do is give us login event with it :|
  • thenamesdomino
    I do but right now there's so many things going on, Here in the forums is the best way to reach me.
  • aamaya2015
    I do but right now there's so many things going on, Here in the forums is the best way to reach me.
    OK np but when you figure out what's going on why I can't get into game at all please let me know. I'm so frustrated at this its just unreal.
  • thenamesdomino
    Do you have Steam? You can try installing there for the time being if nothing else works.
  • aamaya2015
    I uninstalled steam but guess I try that then for now I'll let u know if don't work
  • thenamesdomino
    Cool thank you.
  • shirayukihime
    shirayukihime Posts: 90 Arc User
    did u try patch_2? i allways had problems with patch_1 veeeeery slow update ... but patch 2 works better for me
  • desiamgel
    desiamgel Posts: 64 Arc User
    How do we get our pets back, That were in our pet slots that we bought pet bags for? Expensive pets and pet skill books as well.
  • rzr13
    rzr13 Posts: 73 Arc User
    issue thats been there before patch: after u dc from arena or HoIF u cant log back in for a while fix plz~
  • desiamgel
    desiamgel Posts: 64 Arc User
    desiamgel wrote: »
    How do we get our pets back, That were in our pet slots that we bought pet bags for? Expensive pets and pet skill books as well.

DO NOT CLICK THE + sign to add more pet bag slots and you will be fine. If you already have clicked it, there is no fix to get your pets back that I know of :/
  • adamm119
    adamm119 Posts: 57 Arc User
    I'm well aware you have a lot of things going on atm, and I hate to add to the list, however; I was super eager to be able to know what it takes to upgrade Arena Season 2 gear to Arena Season 3 gear, and the upgrade item is called "Medal: 2050" - Description: "in Arena Season 4, 2050 score" . Now obviously that didn't make any sense to me xD so, just looking for an answer relating to the... weirdness. Whether it be "cant upgrade until season 4", or "this is a glitch", or... whatever. yeah... Thanks!
  • splicer05
    splicer05 Posts: 16 Arc User
    o.O gosh cant even get pass the frst pack withough exe sayign error in dowloadign pls try again -.- troll dowloader
  • kuukami
    kuukami Posts: 166 Arc User
    I know it's minor compared to many things here but you can't get Eclipse Hollow Resistance scroll if your bag is full (like many of ours are); you can try to toss stuff to make room but it never appears nor is there an option to ask again.
  • amarantos
    edited August 2015
    description for lv90 gold necklace says +36% crit damage, should be crit defense