Known and New issues Megathread

Comments

• mavip4n
    mavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User
    Where is bound FA's huh? O.o
    Tiny wind bard of Ascension and an innocent glacial priest of Starlight in Lionheart.

Has stopped playing as of summer 2019.

Even tho I hate this game, it is the only reason I met the best people i know in my life! Soooo farewell Frosaken World!

(ノ´ 3`)ノxRagnar
    (ノ´ 3`)ノXaniela
    (ノ´ 3`)ノ Versalya
  • shirayukihime
    shirayukihime Posts: 90 Arc User
    seriosly whats with these censored letters o.o ri, cs, btw etc etc
  • misshi
    misshi Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    welp. thanks for the wind bard courage nerf. there goes all my motivation i had built up for a new update to get more active again... how about nerfing other classes 1st and not us friggin wind bards... scr.ew you. seriously..*shakes fist in anger
    ♫Pic by awsome wifey Ryu♫
    poppyxmassig1_zps8mupkvbk.jpg
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • xpeldme
    xpeldme Posts: 35 Arc User
    What's with the Shylia Market Mysterious Chests that you can only get from 20:00 to 23:00? That is completely unfair to those of us that are not on game at those times....I am in bed asleep by then!!!! Seriously guys just stick it up in us ripping haaaaaarrrrrrrrddddddd
  • mavip4n
    xpeldme wrote: »
    What's with the Shylia Market Mysterious Chests that you can only get from 20:00 to 23:00? That is completely unfair to those of us that are not on game at those times....I am in bed asleep by then!!!! Seriously guys just stick it up in us ripping haaaaaarrrrrrrrddddddd
    +1

Tiny wind bard of Ascension and an innocent glacial priest of Starlight in Lionheart.

Even tho I hate this game, it is the only reason I met the best people i know in my life! Soooo farewell Frosaken World!

(ノ´ 3`)ノxRagnar
    (ノ´ 3`)ノXaniela
    (ノ´ 3`)ノ Versalya
  • azariel13
    azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User
    misshi wrote: »
    welp. thanks for the wind bard courage nerf. there goes all my motivation i had built up for a new update to get more active again... how about nerfing other classes 1st and not us friggin wind bards... scr.ew you. seriously..*shakes fist in anger

This, the nerf is completely unnecessary and extreme, it frankly ruins the spec as a main, most are all going to switch to water or light. Wind is a glass canon, attack is all it really has or well had.
    Meanwhile BRs and even most wars are miles ahead in attack now, and they actually could use a few nerfs.

On another note, as others have said, the Shylia chests are yet another problem for anyone in non-US time zones, or even those with different work hours.

And the idea that you guys are leaving scores un-reset for a whole week is ridiculous, the focus was supposed to be on arena finally, but as usual its being shafted in favor of more things to CS.
  • flamepheonix21
    flamepheonix21 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Will there be a rollback ? If there is gonna be one then at least give us a heads up so we dont waste our time doing anything :open_mouth:
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    thanks for telling us the new angel pet would not be in an orb and then putting it in an orb. being sick wipe your memory or pwe just too greedy?
  • lilvi
    lilvi Posts: 2 Arc User
    b)As for Inspire, each Movement:Infuriate increases target's Basic Attack by 2%/4%/6%/8% and Poet's Basic Attack by 3%/6%/9%/12%.

this was 1%/2%/3%/4% before and courage build up isnt working anymore, according to your BS update Windbard should have more attack not less. Not that anyone seems to be capable of translating anything correctly.

This whole update for windbard is broken. Whats the point of putting pts into wind if you dont get a bonus increase.

Why exactly would you take the one thing a windbard is useful for away? Thank you for ruining the whole update for me. Although I should not have been surprised.
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    amarantos wrote: »
    thanks for telling us the new angel pet would not be in an orb and then putting it in an orb. being sick wipe your memory or pwe just too greedy?

too bad is not Ocean orb version (like I mention before for poly orb devi shard)...10leaf instead 40L, but much greater items in there, it seems still profitable?!~

• mavip4n
    edited August 2015
    joelley wrote: »
    Fusion agents for game gold missing from Jane Morningstar.

Didn't see that mentioned in the Patch Notes.

+1 absolutely they didn't tell it on anywhere! I search everywhere and bound FA's seems deleted form npcs... Unfair unacceptable and ridicilious!

(ノ´ 3`)ノxRagnar
    (ノ´ 3`)ノXaniela
    (ノ´ 3`)ノ Versalya
  • misshi
    lilvi wrote: »
    b)As for Inspire, each Movement:Infuriate increases target's Basic Attack by 2%/4%/6%/8% and Poet's Basic Attack by 3%/6%/9%/12%.

this was 1%/2%/3%/4% before and courage build up isnt working anymore, according to your BS update Windbard should have more attack not less. Not that anyone seems to be capable of translating anything correctly.

This whole update for windbard is broken. Whats the point of putting pts into wind if you dont get a bonus increase.

Why exactly would you take the one thing a windbard is useful for away? Thank you for ruining the whole update for me. Although I should not have been surprised.

not sure what to do if they wont fix this or if it was intendet... my whole point of being wind bard since years is just gone in a day...and i dont want to be light or water e_e was inactive a long time now. now i come back to new stuff and my main is nerfed...gg...

PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    mavip4n wrote: »

+1 absolutely they didn't tell it on anywhere! I search everywhere and bound FA's seems deleted form npcs... Unfair unacceptable and ridicilious!

same as few other "repeating" bugs like cs level trinket after this kind of big patch, they will "fix again" later on.

Suggestion: next time (lv100 patch or so), can you open the test server for us (real users) to test for you first please!!!
  • aamaya2015
    aamaya2015 Posts: 29 Arc User
    I been patching the game ever since you fixed it domino since 6am my time omg only 75% too
  • mavip4n
    mavip4n wrote: »

same as few other "repeating" bugs like cs level trinket after this kind of big patch, they will "fix again" later on.

Suggestion: next time (lv100 patch or so), can you open the test server for us (real users) to test for you first please!!!
    Yep they will fix it i believe.. as like as they did before for other bugs. (at least 3 years later event reminder is working. Niceee PWE is too fast on fixing things huh huh o:) )

(ノ´ 3`)ノxRagnar
    (ノ´ 3`)ノXaniela
    (ノ´ 3`)ノ Versalya
  • jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    I'll never understand why people get so pissed off at our people for CN's balance decisions. Wind Bards were nerfed because CN decided they had to be nerfed. CN balance decisions are not up for debate, and raging will not get them reversed.
  • rolilse
    rolilse Posts: 2 Arc User
    Can't dual log anymore and these 20:00, 22:00, 23:00 server time quests are very unfair.....I wake very early for work and am not up at those times...and no new items for soul leaves....seriously!! This game has gone downhill fast in the last few years.
  • vilikrie1
    vilikrie1 Posts: 40 Arc User
    aamaya2015 wrote: »
    I been patching the game ever since you fixed it domino since 6am my time omg only 75% too

You're not alone....I started as soon as server came up and its still got maybe 10-15% of pack 1 to do

I'm really hoping the other 13 packs are a LOT smaller :/
  • sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User

Courage build up does work.. I literally just saw it happen on my mage. Unless you mean something other than the 5 stacks.

xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • misshi
    sobe25 wrote: »

Courage build up does work.. I literally just saw it happen on my mage. Unless you mean something other than the 5 stacks.

the build up works its about the amount. got nerfed greatly and kills the big reason of even being wind bard at all. i lost like 2.5k+ attack from my courage.

PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    misshi wrote: »
    sobe25 wrote: »

the build up works its about the amount. got nerfed greatly and kills the big reason of even being wind bard at all. i lost like 2.5k+ attack from my courage.

I think thats because Inspire was changed, before it was based on a % of the bards max attack and now its the party's base attack that is increased. If the wording is suppose to be that then its a nerf to bards with massive attack and a buff to lowbie/non-geared windbards.

xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    GM, RI, and SM are all censored when used next to eachother.

Arena scores WERE NOT reset. So now anyone who had a high score before gets a free ride to gear.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • caedy
    caedy Posts: 23 Arc User
    UGH! *twitch, die*
    nishasig.jpg
    My Storm Server Girls:
    NishaKilanth-Firemage : MiniNishe-Burst MM : _Rayani_-Divine Priest : Vanhi - Tormentor : ChordOfNishie-Wind Bard
  • darkseed
    darkseed Posts: 119 Arc User
    The anima NPC is not telling us how many remaining upgrade attempts we have for the day. This is critical when using the 1st 10 which are free daily. One can easily go into the paid upgrade attempts.
  • caedy
    caedy Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Seriously over the censoring of simple words, normal words. UGH! The map thing is starting to be a pain in the behind. Of course things would come out after I've charged and spent all my leaves. Never, flipping...fails.
    nishasig.jpg
    My Storm Server Girls:
    NishaKilanth-Firemage : MiniNishe-Burst MM : _Rayani_-Divine Priest : Vanhi - Tormentor : ChordOfNishie-Wind Bard
  • gamma2test2only
    gamma2test2only Posts: 95 Arc User
    9fzgg5.jpg
    WHY? I m level 3 of "Cser"... and now, for "magic", the item need be level 5... STOP DAMAGE THE GAME. (or fix if was unwanted effect).
  • omfgpopperz
    omfgpopperz Posts: 73 Arc User
    Kinda busy so not sure if this was brought up. In eclipse, there seems to be a timer bug with the mana drain. It cycles from 29 down to 24 qand goes back to 29, repeating. Is this being noticed?
  • aamaya2015
    aamaya2015 Posts: 29 Arc User
    I still can not seem to get into the game. Am I the only one? I'm verifying since updating wasn't working. What do I do? Been trying all day long here. :'(