Known and New issues Megathread

Comments

• putki
    putki Posts: 33 Arc User
    WTB server status icon to system tray so i dont need keep smashing game on and off xD
    Orzog - Illyfye
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2pdYOgT7-J8Zvd_zfIAtcA - Orzog The Dwarf YouTube Channel
  • darkerlocust68
    darkerlocust68 Posts: 171 Arc User
    caedy wrote: »
    cauldron7 wrote: »
    Once you get Flare Gem Cards, the lvl 1 gems turn in to bag fodder :#

Wait till you have a hundred of them and your bag is still just full of Azures and Mists

The struggle is real...seriously. Azures and Mists. While I need the Azures to a point as a Mage...I don't need THAT MANY ><

First player to 25 Azure3's in your bag wins, only counts if your actively reforging them as fast as you can too

• cauldron7
    cauldron7 Posts: 56 Arc User
    I have the AzureSol bottleneck, and can reforge only if I have 5 points, and then reroll it to another azure/Sol (or usually a mist) lol

I smelt my lvl 1's and use them for artisan stuff
  • darkerlocust68
    PS Dom, one known issue is we are losing our collective minds waiting for servers to come up and have resorted to measuring our .. useless gem collections. We still don't know how that new pet will be available to us do we ? I need a few of them now please and thank you :)
  • icorndogl
    icorndogl Posts: 13 Arc User

Wait till you have a hundred of them and your bag is still just full of Azures and Mists

The struggle is real...seriously. Azures and Mists. While I need the Azures to a point as a Mage...I don't need THAT MANY ><

First player to 25 Azure3's in your bag wins, only counts if your actively reforging them as fast as you can too

I have like 56, do I win? :D
  • caedy
    caedy Posts: 23 Arc User
    Alright, time to get ready for work. Bleh. Don't wanna! Tired of adulting :D
    nishasig.jpg
    My Storm Server Girls:
    NishaKilanth-Firemage : MiniNishe-Burst MM : _Rayani_-Divine Priest : Vanhi - Tormentor : ChordOfNishie-Wind Bard
  • darkerlocust68
    icorndogl wrote: »

I have like 56, do I win? :D

o.O on one toon from flare gem cards alone while you have been reforging them as often as possible ? R u serious ?

• cauldron7
    cauldron7 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Might I suggest, as a bonus to us waiting here, that we divvy up iDrac's bank account and call it the Robin Hood Patch
  • mavip4n
    mavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User

lol yes always 99999... azure&blood and just 1-2 ragefire, shattershards, goldspark etc. unacceptable.. D:Of+course+it+does+what+are+the+fatties+going+to+_fd773709724972785d7677020d93a6cd.jpg
    Tiny wind bard of Ascension and an innocent glacial priest of Starlight in Lionheart.

Has stopped playing as of summer 2019.

Even tho I hate this game, it is the only reason I met the best people i know in my life! Soooo farewell Frosaken World!

(ノ´ 3`)ノxRagnar
    (ノ´ 3`)ノXaniela
    (ノ´ 3`)ノ Versalya
  • darkerlocust68
    Might I suggest, as a bonus to us waiting here, that we divvy up iDrac's bank account and call it the Robin Hood Patch

LMAO +1
  • uptownlala
    uptownlala Posts: 38 Arc User
    Can they add a 'Last logged in' option to guild member list? This would make it easy to clean inactives from guild and prevent maxing out with unused alts or players who quit the game. Ty
  • jadedragoness
    jadedragoness Posts: 54 Arc User

I'm right behind you on that one, except im ready for work and heading out the door! Cya in game Y'all! Be kind to Bel, She squishy!!
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • caedy
    caedy Posts: 23 Arc User

I'm right behind you on that one, except im ready for work and heading out the door! Cya in game Y'all! Be kind to Bel, She squishy!!

Definitely! Have a good one! See ya game! o/
    nishasig.jpg
    My Storm Server Girls:
    NishaKilanth-Firemage : MiniNishe-Burst MM : _Rayani_-Divine Priest : Vanhi - Tormentor : ChordOfNishie-Wind Bard
  • darkerlocust68
    uptownlala wrote: »
    Can they add a 'Last logged in' option to guild member list? This would make it easy to clean inactives from guild and prevent maxing out with unused alts or players who quit the game. Ty

Contribution is a pretty good judge of activity seeing as everything gives it these days. If their numbers don't move they are not active whether they logging in or not.

• mavip4n
    mavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User
    uptownlala wrote: »
    I completely agree if they can add something like that it would be nice!
    Tiny wind bard of Ascension and an innocent glacial priest of Starlight in Lionheart.

Has stopped playing as of summer 2019.

Even tho I hate this game, it is the only reason I met the best people i know in my life! Soooo farewell Frosaken World!

(ノ´ 3`)ノxRagnar
    (ノ´ 3`)ノXaniela
    (ノ´ 3`)ノ Versalya
  • o0omessyo0o
    o0omessyo0o Posts: 31 Arc User
    Thats like so you dont have to kick them out of a guild without explaining it
  • sirgwainne
    sirgwainne Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have servers in GREEN
  • anyadpicsaja
    anyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    servers up!
    giphy.gif
  • kirigh
    kirigh Posts: 9 Arc User
    talk for you shylia is down like dyos and milas ... :'(
  • fottermucker3
    fottermucker3 Posts: 59 Arc User
    The censor of Illyfue is the same as chinese one, stuff like com and fuc are censored for example. Just liek on the chinese server.
  • dragonstalkerd
    dragonstalkerd Posts: 13 Arc User
    Known issue. Stupid filter prevent people from saying "Welcome, come help us, community, etc" appears as Wel***e. Why filter out com? Ya'll ***pletely messed up again.
  • dragonstalkerd
    dragonstalkerd Posts: 13 Arc User
    arena scores have NOT been reset.
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    New stuff...
    v3g8tIS.jpg
    lVJzVoY.jpg
    IqPzvFV.jpg
  • shirayukihime
    shirayukihime Posts: 90 Arc User
    such a bad word "cs" it need it to be censored :))
  • littlebloom
    littlebloom Posts: 5 New User
    I can't get my map to load
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Updated open for the arena scores. Will be fixed next week
  • gamerking99
    gamerking99 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Domino on your live stream, you mentioned that new pet won't be in orb :/
  • galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    Domino you didnt reset arena scores....does that mean that if we get the gear with jewels these next days before you fix scores...it that some kind of exploit or cheat or.....? ;/
    Clyfar
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User

NEXT WEEK IS TOO LATE. PEOPLE ARE GETTING GEAR WITH THIS SEASON SCORE DOSOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited August 2015

This is ridiculous... by then it'll be exploited like crazy
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017