Known and New issues Megathread

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
Hey Everyone,

Below is a list of known issues. Please use this thread to report all issues you come across new and old in the new update. :)

Vengeance Quests:
“Dropped Supplies” in Eclipse Hollow
The source of the quest items is an NPC which may only be available for a few minutes after the quest initially becomes available. There are two alternate quests that can be taken with the same rewards

“Combination Ballista” in Sea of Oblivion
The quest will cause an “abnormal status” error which makes player unable to complete the quest even if the objectives are fulfilled. There is an incoming fix for the future.

Conqueror
Conqueror Phantom
The Conqueror Envoy in the Temple of Faith can allow the current Conqueror avatar to spawn a “Conqueror Phantom” in the same location. However, the Phantom can overlap the collision for the Envoy, which will make selecting the Envoy difficult to select or interact with. The Phantom is a temporary NPC, so this issue is not permanent.

Dimension Wars
Objectives Map
Capturing a map objective will cause the map screen to show only a blank map once opened. Pressing “Zoom In” will return the view to showing where the objectives and teleportation points are.
We are still investigating an issue where the objective markers on the map do not update to reflect their current owners. All objective markers have the tooltip of “Unoccupied Area”

(Workaround)
The regular maps are also having the same issue as the Dimension wars map. After you open a map you will need to zoom in or zoom out to get it to display properly. They are already looking into a fix for it. :)

Cross Server Stability
We have encounter an issue where some players may receive an error where they cannot locate their original server when trying to exit the Cross-server. Receiving this error typically causes a disconnect from the server shortly afterwards. Logging back in after this error occurs, players should find their characters returned to their original server.
Season 3 Arena

Tormentor Gear
The new Season 3 Arena vendors will have three items that have been misnamed to copy other available items. “Eagle Nature Flaming Pattern Blade”, “Eagle Nature Lethal Bracers”, and “Eagle Nature Final Warcry Boots” all provide a bonus to Accuracy, but three items with similar stats have been given the same prefix of “Eagle” even though their bonus is to Crit Damage instead. These will be changed to “Severed” in the next fix.

Arena scores are not reset.

The profanity filter is not filtering out the correct words and phrases. - Fixed in tonight's patch

Fusion Agents are missing from the Gem NPC in Nightfall Citadel.

The anima NPC no longer informs the player of the remaining upgrade attempts they have for that day.

The Soulforce Trinkets can only be equipped by players who have VIP level 5 - Partial Fix. The trinket you buy from Otis can be equipped, further upgrades are still locked at VIP lv.5

Not an actual bug, but I'm putting this here because this really should be amended - Mysterious Chests are only available in the Market during times that are not accessible to all players.

Memory Pearl NPC is currently missing
- Fixed in tonight's Patch

Lotto Boxes at the end of instances are intermittently giving an error - Fixed in tonight's Patch

NPC dialog in Eclipse Hollow is a bit too frequent

The Pet Bag Slot Expansion system in the Pet Menu is not working correctly.
- If a player has excess of 3 pet bag slots and purchases the in game expansion for 50G, all slots in excess of 3 will be removed and those pets in the removed slots are deleted.
- If a player has 2 slots and expands to a third, the option to expand further is removed.

Dimension Wars
PvP is currently unavailable in Dimensional Wars.

Newly purchased Soulforce Trinkets cannot be identified
Post edited by thenamesdomino on

Comments

• infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Are the servers up yet?

6CbxaPc.jpg
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • oldman2011
    oldman2011 Posts: 6 Arc User
    You might think about adding all these bugs that you have not fixed since the last big content update
    http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/317603/freedom-falls-player-reported-issue-megathread

I hope this thread dont get ignored like the last one.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Some have been fixed in the update
    :)
  • aamaya2015
    aamaya2015 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Are the servers up yet?

6CbxaPc.jpg
    Not yet Mr Infamous I heard might be up to 6 hours i dont know tho
  • sheepclouds
    sheepclouds Live Operations Posts: 19 Perfect World Employee
    The regular maps are also having the same issue as the Dimension wars map. After you open a map you will need to zoom in or zoom out to get it to display properly. They are already looking into a fix for it. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • aamaya2015
    Awesome!!! B)
  • misshi
    misshi Posts: 88 Arc User
    i remember that map problem. i think crystal valley had it for a while. no big deal tho. but bug is bug i guess xD
    ♫Pic by awsome wifey Ryu♫
    poppyxmassig1_zps8mupkvbk.jpg
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
    Servers may not be up yet but the patch is downloading on my comp currently x.x
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • anyadpicsaja
    anyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User
    new client is messed up domino, it shows all kinds of test server instead of storm,eyrda etc
    giphy.gif
  • binaryqueen#4116
    omg really??? :O
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • knightofwar123
    knightofwar123 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Yes lol...... This maint has been postponed for 5 more hours. Coz we all know what happen when something like that is mess up
  • binaryqueen#4116
    x.x ugh was hoping to get online soon :/
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • binaryqueen#4116
    yep ur right dl just finished and all I see are test servers and dyos
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • aamaya2015
    I thought i was seeing things when i saw those other servers there as well xD
  • binaryqueen#4116
    wipes away a tear*
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • knightofwar123
    Alpha lol...........
    iqxDAh2.png
  • aamaya2015
    Its all good Domino!
  • oldman2011
    oldman2011 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Before and after update...

2JFl6W8.jpg?1

Roll back :p
  • jadedragoness
    jadedragoness Posts: 54 Arc User
    Keeps checking the servers!! Lemme in!! >:)
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • knightofwar123
    oldman2011 wrote: »
    Before and after update...

2JFl6W8.jpg?1

Roll back :p

LOL
  • anyadpicsaja
    anyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    we might as well get back that epic griffin to the menu background :D

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/llfO6jUp6lI/maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif
  • driftingdeth
    driftingdeth Posts: 47 Arc User
    no storm server ?
  • arcupie
    arcupie Posts: 42 Arc User
    Oh well, so much for getting dailies done before work :p
  • jadedragoness
    no storm server ?
    Not yet Deth. Keep checking
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • putki
    putki Posts: 33 Arc User
    illyfye and nyos joined to list but not online yet
    Orzog - Illyfye
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2pdYOgT7-J8Zvd_zfIAtcA - Orzog The Dwarf YouTube Channel
  • redmoonlight1
    redmoonlight1 Posts: 29 Arc User
    When will servers be back up??? Are there going to be some compensation codes/rewards
    for all this waiting??
  • jadedragoness
    LOL, it was said in Dominoes Maint Post that it may take hours for this to all come about, so just have patience!
    *Hands out coffee to all that partake*
    When will servers be back up??? Are there going to be some compensation codes/rewards
    for all this waiting??

BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • codacious1
    codacious1 Posts: 14 Arc User
    keeps saying wrong password or account info tried all 3 accounts , same thing , may as well go back playing PWI for awhile till fw gits their head out their ****
  • aamaya2015
    edited August 2015
    Can I ask a newb question lol when u go to patch this and etc do u patch the patch 1 or 2? I know he still working on it but wanted to make sure I was doing it right.
  • redmoonlight1
    redmoonlight1 Posts: 29 Arc User
    LOL, it was said in Dominoes Maint Post that it may take hours for this to all come about, so just have patience!
    *Hands out coffee to all that partake

shakes and trembles while waiting for servers to come up ....thank you for the coffee