So about the new logging event...

blazder
blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
edited July 2015 in General Discussion
Event page clearly states every character lvl 60+ get orbs, yet i only got orbs on one character per account, even on accounts where all characters were 60+. Every one i asked about this said they got orbs on all characters 60+, even the accounts that had more than one lvl 60+. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Comments

• edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I don't know when you logged your toons, but reset isn't midnight. Taken from Newspage:
    The days are separated by UTC time, 12:00AM (midnight) - 12:00AM (midnight next day), except for the first and last days.
    I'd suggest checking the next day again. Also, it might take up to about 10 minutes till you'll get the mail with the orbs.​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • blazder
    edira wrote: »
    I don't know when you logged your toons, but reset isn't midnight. Taken from Newspage:
    The days are separated by UTC time, 12:00AM (midnight) - 12:00AM (midnight next day), except for the first and last days.
    I'd suggest checking the next day again. Also, it might take up to about 10 minutes till you'll get the mail with the orbs.​​

I am aware of all of that, like i said i did get them on one character per account, and when i logged one character.. i logged the other 7 too, so if i was getting them on none i would think i messed up some day, but since one is getting it...
    And i am aware too that it takes a while for the toons to recieve the mail, i waited long enough of most of them, still nothing, tried logging off and back on, still nothing.
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Then I don't have a clue why you don't get the orbs... perhaps a mod can shed some light on the issue. onion-13.gif​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • polomoid
    polomoid Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Also having this issue, received orbs on one toon and none of my other 60+ characters.
    I would assume they will come through eventually.
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited July 2015
    I left a note with Dom

I may have missed it and I do apologize, but I don't see where it says "every character"
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • xpeldme
    xpeldme Posts: 35 Arc User
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    I left a note with Dom

I may have missed it and I do apologize, but I don't see where it says "every character"

It doesn't state "every character" but it does state "Characters must be lvl 60+". It does not state that only 1 toon on each account will get orbs...so presumibly all toons on each account should get orbs.....but we all know that doesn't happen, my alt account did not receive any again. If any of you send in tickets, don't hold your breath, I still have tickets from 4 years ago that were never answered LOL
  • blazder
    edited July 2015
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    I left a note with Dom

Login rewards can only be redeemed once per character. A user can only earn 1x T1, 1x T2, and 1x T3 prize, regardless of number of logins.

It says per character, not per account like last time, plus like i said, i asked people around and most are getting on every 60+ character.
  • tiberium30
    tiberium30 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Only receiving orbs on first alt logged, nothing on others of the same account (and they all respect the event description). :|
  • axeshuf
    axeshuf Posts: 53 Arc User
    any word on when we will get our orbs Domino?
  • jatfitz
    jatfitz Posts: 8 Arc User
    blazder wrote: »
    Event page clearly states every character lvl 60+ get orbs, yet i only got orbs on one character per account, even on accounts where all characters were 60+. Every one i asked about this said they got orbs on all characters 60+, even the accounts that had more than one lvl 60+. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
    Two characters on one of my accounts have received orbs so far but i have other alts over lvl60 on same account that haven't received them! All my characters on my main account have received them! wtf is up with that!

• mrpa
    mrpa Posts: 9 Arc User
    Havent got any orbs on my main account only have that toon there to so wondering also when the orbs will pop in, would be nice to see any active gm saying something in any thread so we know we aint talking to a wall...
  • chibiwolf6
    chibiwolf6 Posts: 197 Arc User
    I as well have yet to receive any orbs on my main or alt account, will give it another day or two before complaining too much though lol
    DuEYcdL.jpg
  • ceredin
    ceredin Posts: 2 Arc User
    It seems like a repeat of last time. Some toons get, some don't. Some people are getting them on all lv 60+ toons, some people aren't. It'd be nice if they at least let us know what's going on.
  • duan83
    duan83 Posts: 51 Arc User
    I have 22 eligible toons, out of 22, only 10 got their orbs. 3 toons from main ac, 2 from 2nd ac, 1 from another major ac, 4 from each smaller ac (smaller mean only have 1 or 2 toons in that ac). I would give them 1 more day before sending ticket.
  • blazder
    Talking to more guildies, it seems that a lot of people are having this issue now, most of them also told me they had the same issue with the anniversary logging event, so maybe its a problem some accounts have and will always happen. I hope they can fix it like last time... Domino doesnt seem to be around that much any more though, idk if he has the patience left to deal with all this all over again lol.
  • flezzblackwings
    flezzblackwings Posts: 2 Arc User
    Have not gotten any orbs on my one account on any toon that is level 60+ ... my husband has me log in everyday and I do the check in quest and nothing. Same thing happened with the last event, nothing.
    photo BlueSigPic_zpswbqvm5s7.jpg
  • rayray823
    rayray823 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I've gotten 0 orbs period. 4 toons logged 3 to 4 times daily and I haven't gotten any orbs on any toon :(

Update: I just recieved Tier 2 orbs on a Sin alt.. he never got Tier 1.. but these are the only orbs I've recieved, lmao I still haven't gotten orbs from our last log in event.. WTG FW!!
    Post edited by rayray823 on
  • axeshuf
    yea still missing orbs on a lot of characters
  • cheyk
    cheyk Posts: 48 Arc User
    I don't like the handheld, is it really permanent? because i paid for mine a long time ago and I just do not like that its going to be given for free.
  • axeshuf
    wonder whats going on with tier 2 now, cause i still havent recieved them on some toons.
  • binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
    Only One char out of 3 accounts only got orbs for me... I thin k evrytime they do this this issue will occur -.-
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    I had my second account which got orbs the first time just not get any for the 2nd phase. -_-
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • thefirejack
    thefirejack Posts: 24 Arc User
    What I've noticed is characters that were made prior to the Nova Pack rollback are receiving their orbs as intended, and those made after are only getting on one character per account.​​
    DeathWizardX Wind Mage
    DeathHealz Divine / Glacial Priest
    Cynvele Torture Tormentor
  • missy2004
    missy2004 Posts: 55 Arc User
    Alot of people from what I've noticed haven't been getting orbs on alot of their toons. And yes they're logging in every day. Some even do henry checking and watch rotation on every toon.
  • axeshuf
    still not seeing orbs, whats going on.
  • axeshuf
    are they going to fix it monday when they get to the office or are we going to have to send in a ticket for every character
  • pika176200
    pika176200 Posts: 4 Arc User
    If it is anything like the summer event, i sent in numerous suport mail about missing orbs only to get the usual we are working on it answer. they lied and cheated me out of over 300 orbs and i wont spend a cent more on this game. they made no effort what so ever to settle my support document and i havnt even bothered logging in to the game for over a week, so annoyed right now. dont expect to get what your intitled too cos you wont and they dont give a dam about it. very disgruntled player who loved this game before.
  • pika176200
    pika176200 Posts: 4 Arc User
    rsydakota wrote: »
    Only One char out of 3 accounts only got orbs for me... I thin k evrytime they do this this issue will occur -.-

They will tell you that only one char per account can recieve them but i screenshot the original event page and it says each character will recieve. but its another lie.
  • axeshuf
    i have accounts that havent recieved anything on any character
  • chaosmailer
    chaosmailer Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    remove Content of course after relog orbs are coming. look like script didnt recognice me ;)

HI, DEVELOPERS !!! When will i get my 3% Critrate from the titel ?
    2 Month now + counting.