New Forums

So after a full week of waiting to see how the forums would be like..... I don't even want look on the forums anymore

Comments

• thrash666
    thrash666 Posts: 26 Arc User
    Yea... I will be coming here alot less, especially now that i have this name.
    SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg
  • deletedemons
    deletedemons Posts: 20 Arc User
    yeah this new forum is equivalent to how much demons suck
    Delete Demons Thankies <3
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    Here I was thinking the last forums were poorly designed, this is terrible. Not gonna be coming around here as often.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • Raupi
    Raupi Posts: 3 Arc User
    dont like it at themoment too, but i guess in a half year, the old forums will be forgotten :hushed:
  • galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    this forum hurts my eyes xD
    Clyfar
  • sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    This forum also hurts my eyes lol, time to pack up and delete the bookmark T_T
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • kuukami
    kuukami Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    What is this chunky font? This forum gives me headache just trying to read it. Thanks for the uh, whatever this migration was for...
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    yeah
    kuukami wrote: »
    What is this chunky font? This forum gives me headache just trying to read it. Thanks for the uh, whatever this migration was for...

this sums it all

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This current format is so hard to use, and hard on the eyes too.

Edit: Also our post count reset? Weird.

Edit2: ...Editing made it come back. Even weirder.
  • gamma2test2only
    gamma2test2only Posts: 95 Arc User
    See how are the forum look now... I only want do this :
    (if the my old gif animated work and you know from where is... you will know what will happen late)

1xzdwg.jpg

So... "Dragon Slayer!!" (hopefully i will spell right... long time ago i dont watch that serie)
  • misshi
    misshi Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    wow... this forum su.cks (that word is censored now?seriously? LOL) and i thought it couldnt get worse >_>;...
    ♫Pic by awsome wifey Ryu♫
    poppyxmassig1_zps8mupkvbk.jpg
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • shirayukihime
    shirayukihime Posts: 90 Arc User
    Im on my phone and i like it better then last one... but didnt see it on a pc so ...
  • wynahfahra
    wynahfahra Posts: 27 Arc User
    it's hard to find new posts in a specific game forum... i get posts from games i don't even play... hate the small font size when I'm in Arc... bleh... :(

STEAMPUNK-FTW!!!
  • gamma2test2only
    gamma2test2only Posts: 95 Arc User
    Im on my phone and i like it better then last one... but didnt see it on a pc so ...

I think you get a "hit" about why we get "this new feature forum"... (if is true about PWE is going change profile to mobile bussines model)
  • zyrrah42
    zyrrah42 Posts: 63 Arc User
    I have to agree, the "new" forums are very hard on the eyes. The crafting discussions have not been migrated?
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    I like the new forums, its the most honest PWE has been about their priorities for this game.
    QQxSAKL.jpg
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    For a laugh, check out how much further down is the technical support zone, and the child "Bug Reports" area.
  • darkseed
    darkseed Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This is such an unprofessional Forum. Most professional game forums clearly identify the in-game character who is posting, and usually provide an icon for that character indicating its race/class/level. We "had" that. Of course I use "quotes" because it hadnt functioned properly since a few months after launch of the game 4 years ago. A real game company would have actually fixed the glitch, rather than change hosts to a forum hoster upon which any tom, ****, and harry could create a forum. This forum even lacks some of the standard conveniences such as hovering over the thread title to preview the content, or clicking on a 'new posts' icon to go right to any posts in a thread since your last visit. It is such a downgrade in just about every aspect.

Oh and I lost my several thousand post count also, since character posts are irrelevant now.
  • elisha2
    elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    now I can not see the name of the game? as before? different name on the forum than in the game. Im no will elisha2, but _Lucinka_ - Illyfue....will work it again? or mus something do for it?
    Post edited by elisha2 on

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    Definitely check out the .css fixes a kind person has made for these forums: https://github.com/Goodlookinguy/pwvnrg

I use all of them (except the colourful one, that one is too much IMO) and it makes Vanilla actually bearable.

The original post is here.
  • darkerlocust68
    darkerlocust68 Posts: 171 Arc User
    There was a time when the only pain this forum caused was to my brain for reading that much absurdity. Now I have a headache after only reading one thread therefore saving me the agony of reading the posts of angry children complaining about silly things. ( This does not apply to people with legitimate issues that can complete full sentences. ) So I for one would like to thank the staff for migration to reduce my time spent rubbing my temples in dismay.
  • alyus
    alyus Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Such pain in the **** to be able to post on the forum now. Have to log into arc on my browser, then I have to come join the forum and sign in there too. Seriously why can't the devs working on this freaking forum make it where you only need to log in once. Seriously. Also hate this forum. The priority order of the forum is absolute garbage. Sorry I rather see Bug Reports on top, Patch Notes AND general discussion. Seriously please start thinking with your brains PWE instead of your bank account.

God this forum is so horrid looking. And now I am a BoI user? I only played that game once >:L Hated it. Now got to try and fix that bull ****.

Great...can't change it. So stupid.
    On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    alyus wrote: »
    Such pain in the **** to be able to post on the forum now. Have to log into arc on my browser, then I have to come join the forum and sign in there too. Seriously why can't the devs working on this freaking forum make it where you only need to log in once. Seriously. Also hate this forum. The priority order of the forum is absolute garbage. Sorry I rather see Bug Reports on top, Patch Notes AND general discussion. Seriously please start thinking with your brains PWE instead of your bank account.

God this forum is so horrid looking. And now I am a BoI user? I only played that game once >:L Hated it. Now got to try and fix that bull ****.

Great...can't change it. So stupid.

Wait, why dont you login just to the forums? You dont need to login to arc just the forums to post.

Apart from this it would be lovely if we could fix what color we use when comenting because white with this background is horible.

• alyus
    alyus Posts: 348 Arc User
    Wait, why dont you login just to the forums? You dont need to login to arc just the forums to post.

Apart from this it would be lovely if we could fix what color we use when comenting because white with this background is horible.

I tried that sadly but it brought me to the arc home page x.x
    On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    alyus wrote: »

I tried that sadly but it brought me to the arc home page x.x

I saved this link: http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/ and I don't need arc to be logged in.
  • zyrrah42
    zyrrah42 Posts: 63 Arc User
    I have to agree, this forum is terribly hard on the eyes, will try the fix above, hoping it works. FW should really preview these things or ask for help.
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    zyrrah42 wrote: »
    I have to agree, this forum is terribly hard on the eyes, will try the fix above, hoping it works. FW should really preview these things or ask for help.

You could use bbcode with lightblue color too. [color=xxxxx
    [/color] (one ] is missing from the end of the first part)