test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fusion Force

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
Fusion Force has formed on Champions!

Fusion Force is one of the oldest active Supergroups on the City of Heroes Triumph Server and we intend to be an active Supergroup on Champions as well!

We are a group of mature players who enjoy challenging PVE content, creating new characters, exploring and sharing builds, creating cool new costumes, and most of all having fun!

In COH we have a Fusion Force Uniform, and we are working on one for Champions as well. Our uniforms are never mandatory, just encouraged.

A few of us enjoy lite PVP, usually just within our group. We never cared for farming or power leveling in COH, and the same will be true of us here.

Our age range is 30-40, with a few older and a few younger, and we have an age requirement of 18.

We have many comic book fans among our membership, and several 5 year COH veterans.

Most of us are in the Eastern time zone, but we have several in the Pacific, and a few in between. Most of us are in the US, with a few Canadian players, and one member in Netherlands. Our typical playtime ranges from 6PM-2AM Eastern during the week, and random on weekends.

Our website:

www.fusionforce.us

Take a look around. Read over the Official Charter in the New Recruit Forum to see how we operate. The guidelines in our COH charter will be the same for CO. If you think you'd like to join us, please register and post in the New Recruit forum or post a reply here if you have any questions or comments.

Hope to see you in the City! (either of them)
Emerald "Em" Fusion

@Emerald_Fusion (CO)
@Emerald Fusion (COH)
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    just made an account on ur foums, just waiting for u to accept it so i can apply to ur supergroup :)
    edited September 2009
    Huzzah!

Feel the Fusion! :)
    edited September 2009
    I read the charter, and while it's very CoH-centric, I was wondering ... no vent?
    edited September 2009
    All hail to the Green, White, and Gold! :3

If FF's presence on CO becomes anything like what it is on Triumph, then it will be a huge boon to the CO community. It is awesome to be part a large and stable coalition that has also managed to be consistently fun and welcoming. Like a lot of the SGs in the Grand Coalition, FF has magically-avoided a lot of the common SG pifalls. Tthere are a lot of strong personalities there, but somehow it always avoids being "personality-driven", and while there are firm codes of conduct, I've never felt like I was being constrained by arbitrary rules.

The responsibility of the rep that the SG has there can be sobering... I have had many times when I have joined a shaky PuG and gotten a tell of relief from someone on the team when they saw what SG I was from. It's a welcome challenge, though, since the group's notions of good gameplay are right in line with my own. All I needed to do was have fun and try to be a helpful and dependable contributor to the team's success, and the rest took care of itself.

I look forward to being in on the ground floor of the reputation that FF will build here!
    edited September 2009
    Feel the Fusion!

That is right...I went there.:cool:
    edited September 2009
    Pew Pew Pew!!!

*runs back to COH after drive by!* :p
    edited September 2009
    Glad you join us Perci! A few more Fusioneers from COH have joined us here on CO recently also!

New recruits are always welcome!

Feel the Fusion!
    Em :D
    edited September 2009
    Ah ha!

Just what I was waiting for.
    I was a brief member of FF over in CoH (until work and school made me cancel my sub) and I must say that I had put off actively looking for an SG until now. If you'll have me, I'd love to be a Fusioneer again.
    edited September 2009
    Rock on, Em.

I might drop in on y'all for a while.
    edited January 2010
    I thought Old School was still active on triumph?
  • dyablo270dyablo270 Posts: 2 Arc User
    hi i am looking for a group
This discussion has been closed.