test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Might/PA?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Builds and Roles
The theory on it would be decent melee damage a some good stuns and knock backs with decent ranged burst where needed. I'm just curious about peoples thoughts, specifically is it even worth putting any thought into, I know str is pretty important for a melee and I know PA is an absolute energy hog which str does nothing for (except invulnerability)... so yea, if it is worth going for what would be good stats or powers to use?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Cryofreak wrote:
    The theory on it would be decent melee damage a some good stuns and knock backs with decent ranged burst where needed. I'm just curious about peoples thoughts, specifically is it even worth putting any thought into, I know str is pretty important for a melee and I know PA is an absolute energy hog which str does nothing for (except invulnerability)... so yea, if it is worth going for what would be good stats or powers to use?

As long you don't plan on using any toggles with PA you can go Might you'll be fine.

So if you take Power Gauntlet early and Chest Beams in the later levels only from PA (Besides the passive stuff), and none of the Toggles, then you can have fun with your might char.

If you wanna use abilities like Mini-Guns, Micro-Munitions, and Concussion Beam, then you'll have problems playing a Might/PA char.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Hm, not having the toggles kinda takes away the point of having any kind of focus on power armor to me =/ Thanks for the response, going to go and try to figure out a more synergistic combo :x