test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Hero Games vendors are ripping me off.

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Items and Crafting
The other day I was browsing the Hero Games vendors and looking at their items. I say the Stellar Luchador Boots were a small upgrade, and I had enough Acclaim to buy them, so I figured why not. But once they got into my inventory they were weaker then the vendor said they were. They lost a point of Ego and more then a point of Defense, making them weaker then what I currently had.
I thought it was a minor bug, reported it and moved on.

Then today, back at the vendor after completing the 10 PVP games mission, I saw the Stellar Luchador Leggings at a different vendor. These were also very nice so I bought them as well. They were MUCH weaker then the vendor said. They lost 2 points of endurance, 3 points of ego and 2 points of defense.

Is this happening to anyone else? Are the vendor listings wrong or are the items bugging out on me?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Why are the costume pieces even having stats?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Well they were from the primary slot vendor and the secondary slot vendor, not the guy who sells you costume masks and capes.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    The other day I was browsing the Hero Games vendors and looking at their items. I say the Stellar Luchador Boots were a small upgrade, and I had enough Acclaim to buy them, so I figured why not. But once they got into my inventory they were weaker then the vendor said they were. They lost a point of Ego and more then a point of Defense, making them weaker then what I currently had.
    I thought it was a minor bug, reported it and moved on.

Then today, back at the vendor after completing the 10 PVP games mission, I saw the Stellar Luchador Leggings at a different vendor. These were also very nice so I bought them as well. They were MUCH weaker then the vendor said. They lost 2 points of endurance, 3 points of ego and 2 points of defense.

Is this happening to anyone else? Are the vendor listings wrong or are the items bugging out on me?

known issue, sometimes the PVP Store shows things that are better than what the actual stats are, sometimes it shows things that are worse that the actual stats. It was a REALLY strange bug. Anyhow, fixed internally, will be out to you guys once it makes it through the whole process.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Oh good, thanks Devs!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Thats what you get from buying things from a guy dressed as a luchador.

Buyer beware, or you shall be moonsaulted by evil bargains!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Crafting items say the item you will make will sell for 6 silver, you make it. it sells for 25 copper