test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gadgeteer blaster help

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Items and Crafting
Hello i wanna know is can i change the look of my blaster .I cant see any blueprints on any of the crafting lists.And the one i have is well ugly any help would be great ty ....
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    I haven't come across any nor heard of any. I doubt there are any in-game thusfar. Hopefully some will be added in the not too distant future.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I vaguely recall seeing one somewhere back in open beta. Maybe it was on the UNITY power replace vendor? In any case, there definitely need to be more of them.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I am a Science / Invention crafter and have only seen 1 (one) power replacer for Gadgeteers which is available at level 28. That is only one (1) power replacer for Gadgeteers from the entire Science / Invention power replacer list.

As a Gadgeteer I am sorely disappointed. When I started that craft the crafter stated that it would be good for Gadgeteering but only 1? One?

Did I mention there is only one?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Sonic Blaster can be replaced with Munitions - Pistol costume unlocks. I personally preferred using the Pulson RF during open beta.

Experimental Blaster is stuck using the supersoaker model no matter what you do.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    RogueRegault,
    did the pulson rf specifically say it was for the sonic?
    I have a hybrid gadget/muni toon with the qularr pistol unlock but it does not effect the sonic blaster.