test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Telekinesis Weapon/costume unlocks

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Items and Crafting
As the title states, I'm looking for Telekinesis power replacer unlocks, and I've had no luck searching the forums for the names of these, or if there even are any. I was wondering if anyone knew of the names of any, or if there even -are- any at all.
Thank you for yer time.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    None of the power replacers for telekinesis are going to have costume unlocks. The costume unlocks that go along with power replacers is going to be limited to powers that use weapons so that you can change what your weapons look like.

That being said, there are regular power replacers for telekinesis. Like Power Focus which can be crafted under science. Adds a force effect.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I'll have to look the next time I'm in game but Science / Invention has some.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Thanks for the responses, though it is kind of a shame that there are no costume replaces for the ego blades themselves, although I did find out that ranking them up changes the appearance, or so I've read.
    Well, maybe in the future, eh?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Rayean wrote:
    Thanks for the responses, though it is kind of a shame that there are no costume replaces for the ego blades themselves, although I did find out that ranking them up changes the appearance, or so I've read.
    Well, maybe in the future, eh?

well, there might be, kinda.

i've got a power replacer that adds some type of ego attack to my supernatural powers (iirc). every now and then it goes off and there's this pinkish/reddish flame coming off my head for a bit.

it's not a costume piece; but, it is something to make you stand out a bit.