test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

minor change to unlockable costume items (also, preview window)

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestions Box
MAIN REQUEST
I request that we have the text still show for items that have an unlockable on it, even if we already unlocked it, but make it RED or make it say "costume already unlocked".

SECOND REQUEST
Give us a "PREVIEW" window, that we can use to preview the costume appearance in, equipping the item that gives us the costume unlock.

EXPLANATION
currently in the game, there are items that show a a message when the item has a costume you can unlock. This is fine and dandy, but for costume collectors like myself, that like to get all the costume pieces for all our multi-char's, we don't have a way to know if that new item we picked up has an unlockable on it or not, if we already have that unlocked on your current char.

So that all being said, I request that we have the text still show for items that have an unlockable on it, even if we already unlocked it, but make it RED or make it say "costume already unlocked". That way we can drop it on one of our other char's , to see if they can unlock it on those as well.

Also, we need some way to preview the unlockable costume pieces. Now some people would say that you can do that in the tailor, but allot of the unlockables being weapons for example, aren't viewable. We really need some way of viewing them. Preferably with a "preview" option that will allow us to preview any unlockable costume piece that an item will give you, prior to binding that item to yourself.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Previewing weapons would be great. Unusual that they don't have the ability to do so in the editor, when they did in their last game. A Ctrl+Click preview would be really nice as well.

Having the tooltip say Costume Already Unlocked would also be awesome, but mainly because I don't know which crafting items unlock costumes, and I was trying to make some for a few friends.

Cryptic is a pretty cool company, though, so expect at LEAST the ability to preview. It's just really odd that it wasn't in already.