test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Auction House Improvements

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestions Box
Here are some improvements that would make the Auction House less of a hassle:

Let us sort searches by price or quantity of the item. As it stands right now, we search for an item and get a mish-mash list in no type of recognizable order. I searched for some crafting mats earlier and it was neither sorted by quantity nor price making it near impossible to scrounge for the best deal.

As somebody said in another topic, let the auctions expire. There's no reason for the item to sit there indefinitely.

Also as somebody said, work on the item searching by name. Right now if you search for one word in an item name, it'll pop up along with any variants of it but if you type the full, exact name and search it, it won't and will instead say "Item not found".

Any other suggestions people have, feel free to post them.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    1) Confirmation boxes- ie "are you sure you wish to porchase xxxx?"

....I have accidentally purchased stuff while browsing thus making my toon destitute, hehe (damn money is tight in the game atm )

2)Filter by price-

3) seller search- search for other items from this seller-

Its not really an "auction" hoiuse is it ? you need to enable actual bidding rather than just buying for that !

4) Timed auctions with min /max prices and bids.

5) Pricing preview-show user already existing prices posted for items user is putting up for sale to help us set a price
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    /sign

Sort columns so we can sort by name, price, and if you really get intricate what school the item belongs to, Arms, Science, or Mysticism.

Basically whats been said already.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Yeah I would really like the option to just click on the item in my inventory and have all the other sale instances show up. Now having to type the item in to search or anything else.