test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Armour Costume Unlocks

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Items and Crafting
Has anyone come across any costume unlocks besides weapons?

Like boots or gloves?

I would really like Defenders boots and Gloves.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    You can get some from the Perks vendors in the Ren Center (in theory, I've never seen anything from them that was actually available for purchase), and there are at least some drops that unlock things, althugh I haven't gotten any since beta.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Please someone correct me if I am wrong, but can't you only spend perk points on perk unlocks you've unlock through unlocking specific perks? There isn't a general perk store that I know of.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    MatthewR wrote:
    Please someone correct me if I am wrong, but can't you only spend perk points on perk unlocks you've unlock through unlocking specific perks? There isn't a general perk store that I know of.

I think this is true, at least Ive yet to find one. which renders all perks but the mass-grind unlockers pointless since you dont get much of a reward <.< - heres hoping cryptic introduces a perk point store which doesnt require grind perks and lets us buy other stuff as well
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    There are some ones that you can craft. They all require 400 skill, 3 great epiphany/profundity/insight, and 10g for the recipe. To make it you need 78 rare components along with some uncommon and common components as well.