test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do I know what my specialization was?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Items and Crafting
I've got 8 characters now, they've all started tradeskills but I haven't delved too deeply yet on any of them. But now I can't remember which specialization I took on any particular character, and I can't find it anywhere in the game. At first I couldn't even remember which tradeskill I took, but finally found that at least, but where does it list my specialization?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, I would love to see that at login screen as well. Right now I have it all written down so I know which toon is what and what profession they have, but would LOVE to see on login screen.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Whenever you go to learn new blueprints at a general trainer, you're shown various categories (bags, consumables etc.) which includes your specialization. You will not be shown the two other specializations, unless you have set the filter to show them (it's off by default).
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Whenever you go to learn new blueprints at a general trainer, you're shown various categories (bags, consumables etc.) which includes your specialization. You will not be shown the two other specializations, unless you have set the filter to show them (it's off by default).

Ahh, thank you!