test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hitpoints incorrect on character. 1500 instead of 2500 for lvl 23 character

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Gameplay Bugs
I dont see anyone else with this issue. I submitted a ticket in game, and am now posting here. This afternoon, my character was fine. I ran missions with a friend, sidekicking him.

This evening, we log back in, start running the same mission. I die several times in a row. Confused, I start looking at my character, and notice my hitpoints are in the 1500.

I looked at my gear, nothing new. I logged off, logged back in, still the same. My buddy at lvl 13 has 1800 hitpoints. I switch instances, go to the desert and the city, no change.

We team up, i become the sidekick (so lvl 13), and my hitpoints drop to 800.

You can guess i wasnt amused. So for some reason, my hitpoints are way off.

I cant fight mobs at my lvl, and i dont get xp for fighting smaller mobs.

Also, my character normally glows blue. All of my powers are set to blue. As of this evening, no blue glow. Powers are the same, but they arent displaying.

So something is really screwed up with my character. Im going to set the patcher to do a full scan on my program. But the game seems to run fine, so i am guessing its an issue with my character. PLEASE HELP. I cant play, i dont want a new character.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    make sure your character is in the proper role, and make your passive is eqiupped in the right slot.