test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What area to find 100-200 items

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Items and Crafting
Okay out of desert crisis and into the main area but all I can find is chest with the 0-100 crafting items. some told me go to a 10+ area but thought I was in one. What areas should I search in the desert to find 100-200 crafting chest?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Really any area where you see level appropriate mobs.

So any area with 11+ mobs SHOULD spawn lvl 100-200 items resource containers.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    God I must be incredibly unlucky then. Keep opening chest with 11+ creatures around and all I get is old stuff. oh well i'll keep trying.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    MC has items that is within the 100-200 tier.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Syrin wrote:
    God I must be incredibly unlucky then. Keep opening chest with 11+ creatures around and all I get is old stuff. oh well i'll keep trying.
    The first couple of 10-12 areas have Tier 1 nodes. This is likely due to the fact that you'll get out of the Crisis at level 8-9 and with something like 30-50 skill.

For Tier 2, look in the level 14-21 areas.

That means:

Millenium City: Westside & City Center (note that there are a couple of Tier 3 nodes near the Argent building).

Desert: Snake Gulch and Project: Stein VIPER Nest
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Its way too hard to find crafting stuff, imo. Well, maybe I should say ACQUIRE. Its better just finding random drops and researching them....seriously. I hate how incredibly scattered the things are about the map, and the respawn time isnt too quick either.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    /em lick paw .. Yup pretty much... nod nod..

Then you will need 201+ skills to open a box Case Device... {harvest them nodes mon]

So its Called 0-100 in you 0-Tweens Level Bags pouches utility belts Skill 45 healing patches
    So 101-200 upper teens LVL 20's backpacks skill 145 healing patches..
    so 201-300 20+ around 30 something Characters areas before you can collect components.. 12 item Packs nice equipment..

Pumping the skill small pluses sometimes at the harvest site 1 point
    Slight minor.. MAjor - higher success for experimenting / Deconstructing items for components. or Crafting items. So the Computer rolls a die and sometimes you see where the INT ect stats play to help you. 4-8 morwe a shot.

So many ways... But I do it to help me personal toon and not a cottage industry farming crafting like WOW can do.. but if you have a SG and a balance the crafters will make you a happy toon.

the MAp filter on the UI discovery will help find more but they do thin out after Crisis..
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    IchbinVol wrote:
    Its way too hard to find crafting stuff, imo. Well, maybe I should say ACQUIRE. Its better just finding random drops and researching them....seriously. I hate how incredibly scattered the things are about the map, and the respawn time isnt too quick either.

Hang on here a sec. Please don't tell me you're expecting to get your crafting items from crafting glowies? You're going to get maybe 5% of what you end up using that way.

The vast majority of your crafting materials come from research. If you get a quest reward and you don't have any items you need, make sure you select an item you can do research on. Research drops a ton of components and advances your skill above and beyond any other activity.

Once you've broken down some items, pick a reasonable blueprint you have and craft it. Then do research on it and turn it back into materials. Then craft it again. Each iteration will cause you to lose some of the materials but this process will quickly and easily get you to your skill caps.

TLDR - Research is your friend.