test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone found a minigun costume unlock yet?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Items and Crafting
Im trying to get all the firearms unlocks I can get my armored hands on - and although I have a pretty damn nice catalogue at this point, Ive yet to come across any minigun unlocks. Anyone else?

Ive seen the Qularr minigun and a flamethrower from Viper - but those were not unlocks unfortunately. (Why are there so many weapons that arent unlocks I wonder?)
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    I haven't gotten it myself, but I do remember teaming with a catgirl who had it in the desert during OB
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    There is a flamethrower you can get that I looted and gave it to my munitions friend, its an item not an unlock but it replaces his chain gun with fire dmg and the look is of a flamethrower
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I have the early start only Qularr minigun... :P Very limited edition. Haven't bound it yet sicne I haven't decided if I will use a minigun or not. Wonder what it'd be worth to the collector of models.

Unfortunately the coolest part of any unlocked weapons - i.e new sound and graphics - doesn't translate when you're not using the power replacer. :(

You unlock the model of the weapon only, not the effects.