test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do you track resources?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Items and Crafting
I s there a way? I'm trying to work up my arms skill. I'm level 11 and I can't find any crates while questing. Is there a way to track resources or do you have to just farm mobs and then experiment on whatever items drop?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Arts wrote:
    I s there a way? I'm trying to work up my arms skill. I'm level 11 and I can't find any crates while questing. Is there a way to track resources or do you have to just farm mobs and then experiment on whatever items drop?

just expermient on quest gears gets like 10 points per item. I got my science to 100 in at level 7-8
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Arts wrote:

To track items click the image on the lower right of your minimap, for arms its a crate, science I think is a test tube. Highlight it and it will tell you if its on/off. By far the best way to get mats is from researching so make sure you keep every item you get that fits your craft to experiment on.