test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Telekinesis and throw ideas

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestions Box
Add an extra "throw" slot in the builds section, we all start off with "Pick up" which is your normal throw, and Telekinesis is an augment for this slot, much like block augments. This would allow people to pick up objects without having to target item, use tele, target enemy, use tele again.

Would be faster and funner as well as allowing possible later options for enhanced throws (like turn objects you hold into a ball of fire that explode son impact for example)
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Personally, I preferred how CoX did it - you'd summon a totally random object out of the local library/junkyard/school/factory/whatever and toss it at your opponent. They'd all do the same damage, but it was awesome cool when you'd pull a forklift out of the ether. :D

But I also haven't played enough of the game to know if there's always a tossable object within reach.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    But I also haven't played enough of the game to know if there's always a tossable object within reach.

There is but its a hassle with telekinesis is the issue, and then I thought "hey we could have other cool throw powers too"
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    When I took it i was hoping to be able to pick up things and move them about, like maybe take them with me.

If not that then I think it would be really cool to pick up multiple objects at higher levels of the power and throw them all at the same time :P It would be like instant kill in pvp but then some people deserve it.