test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character Problem

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in PC & Technical Issues
Logged in today for some fun and he is missing some of his powers for some reason. Had no problems last night with him and now he seems hampered. Keep trying to find his original powers and put them into my keys, but it won't work.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    I've got the same problem. I've got a level 3 I was working on last night before I went to bed. This morning, she has no powers.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I'm trying to deduce the problem and the only thing I can think of is I haven't entered my CD key from my game. However I don't think that would explain why I can access the game.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    My other characters are fine. They are out of the tutorial zone though.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Netrunner wrote:
    My other characters are fine. They are out of the tutorial zone though.

Hmm i'll have to check my other quick character I made as a test for my graphics card's updated drivers. If she is missing her abilities then it maybe a problem within the tutorial zone. Another thing is it could be that I haven't gotten/inputed my retail key code yet from my CD/DVD pre-order. It's on its way to me, but I just haven't received it yet.

*Grumbles...stupid ups*
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I just entered my retail and my client keeps getting stuck and disconnecting during the character creation so be thankful you don't have that problem. This might be a rough launch i hope not though.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I just entered my retail and my client keeps getting stuck and disconnecting during the character creation so be thankful you don't have that problem. This might be a rough launch i hope not though.

That is one possibility that I will accept. With EverQuest 2 on almost every single expansion they did there were problems. Biggest fubar I believe was Kingdom of Sky where the servers were so laggy everyone got like 5-10fps.