test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Non-charged Devices?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Items and Crafting
I had been through a few devices so far playing, mostly grenades of a few kinds, some mission related stuff and toggled/time limited buffs. I got one thing that stood out as a glaring example of something cool. It was called Totemic Helm, it was a green drop and let's me summon a snowstorm cloud once every 2 hours. No charges, no usage limits beyond the cooldown. I'm not giving it up in the near future -- it's going to stay in my bank when I finally quit using it, but it's too cool to give up easily.

Anyone have a list of other similar things, or just a few they've found that are similar? Can anything like that be crafted?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    my favorite is magicians dust, which give placete. same thing, no recharge limit. a tasty little nugget!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I like the Qualar Mutagen. +100% damage and it makes your characters body mass and muscles get huge for the duration. Its a toggle, and it has 120 seconds of use total. Science users can craft them.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    There is a cowboy lasso that can be used once every 8 or 9 minutes. Few others I have in my bank I can;t remember.