test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pets in PVP / Build Questions

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in The Hero Games
I've been trying out a rank 2 Arcane Construct in PVP and I've actually been pretty impressed. The damage output is significant; I'd go so far as to say it is almost even to my damage in Rank 3 Shadowform. Losing ALL your end is such a drag though, especially on an INT/END superstatt'd character. But what's really killing me is the immobility... get out of the circle for more than a few seconds and it's curtains on the pet. Of course, the other guys know this...the jerks. What keeps me up is teleporting, either remaining inside the circle or just getting far enough away to break lock and coming back.

Still, I was impressed enough to be interested in the non-circle Summons. I had considered the zombies and wolves but they didn't fit my character thematically. So I want to know if anyone has tried Tyrannon's Familiar or Collective Will in PVP. I am particularly interested in Collective Will, since I have a group hold and deal mostly Paranormal damage.

The advantages listed are what I have purchased at my character's current level of 17.

Build by championBuilder 0.2.4

Download this Build here.

Mighty Zamuzz: Level 40 Champion

Superstats:
Level 5: Super Intelligence
Level 13: Super Endurance

Powers:
Level 1: Shadow Bolt
Level 1: Shadow Blast
Level 5: Grasping Shadows
Level 5: Teleport
Level 8: Shadow Form -- Rank 2, Rank 3
Level 11: Lifedrain
Level 14: Ebon Rift
Level 17: Circle Of Arcane Summoning -- Rank 2
Level 20: Shadow Shroud
Level 23: Unbreakable
Level 26: Tyrannon's Familiar
Level 29: Skarn's Bane
Level 32: Collective Will
Level 35: Fire Snake
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Collective will has a nice debuff to paranormal damage resistance, but Tyrannon's Familair is just bad. He's acute little fella and he tries his bestest, but his best simply isn't all that helpful. He's honestly more worthwhile as a walking mana battery than an actual combatant.