test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Signiture Attack!

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestions Box
Each one of us hero's i say at lvl 40 get the Ability to create there own special power completely unique. With a creator tool for effects dmg type and all this can be added in to make it work. Of course rech would be fairly high compared to other powers depending the type of power you create. I think this concept will make us all feel more unique and such please add this feature someday i want to make the ultimate fire attack i call it FIRE OF DEATH ND DOOM:)
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2009
    i like this idea, it goes with the PnP game really well, though im not sure how they would be able to do it in the game though.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I like that idea a good bit! Only problem I see is that it might be kinda hard to balance. Maybe, for continuity's sake, and balancing sake, you get a variety of options for your custom power based off of the sets you have previously chosen. The more you choose from the same set, the more powerful those options would be. Otherwise, you would have a power that would maybe just span a bunch of signature effects from a bunch of powersets, but would just be weak.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Would be nice.
    How about the damage stays the same, just the effect and look of the power thats custom.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Doesnt have to be a damageing power eithor could be a super buff heal dmg booster or sweet attack options are limitless almost so many different options would need to be able. This is very hard to complete but in future i would bet to see it.