test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why,Hello There!

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Introductions
Hey, first off, I'd like to apologize for anything I may have said or did already that may have offended others or put them off for whatever reason. I am usually a fairly calm person but sometimes I think I'm an empath. I tend to sense peoples emotions and get caught up in them at times. Sorry about that. Like I've said in my other posts, I love this game and no matter how upset I got before, it just doesn't seem reasonable to stay upset. Honestly I'd rather just play it than worry about head start access. So once again, sorry about anything I have done already. The internet is too impersonal and people tend to think they can get away with saying whatever they want, but some of us still value our reputation and integrity. Anyway, on with the introduction.

I have been an avid gamer since 1986 with the first release of zelda. I may have been too young to understand the game but as soon as I started playing, I was hooked. I've been playing MMO's since 1997 with the original release of ultima online. Pen and paper games, I started in 1999 with 2nd Ed AD&D. I have played many games since then, way to many to even list here honestly. I tend to drift towards roleplaying, adventure, action, or shooting games. Mostly towards roleplaying and adventure though. I am an artist in my free time and I'm in the process of schooling for a career in game design. Comics and cartoons are what actually got me into art in the first place. I am a fan of Marvel comics as well as a fan of DC, Dark Horse, Image, Top Cow, CrossGen (when they were around), IDW, Dreamwave (when they were still around). Crap, I pretty much like any comics if the story is good or the art is good, if it has both then even better. I like cereal and cheese (not together of course) and i will frequently let people know for no particular reason. I guess thats about all i can think of currently. If you wish to know anything else, send me a PM
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I find apologies offensive!!!!

Welcome.