test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Avid RPer, good morning Champions!

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Introductions
Sounding off for the RPers in the, or something along those lines. Good evening everybody!

Currently working my way through tutorial and trying to start an unofficial RP shard discussion :D. It's a good day to be a hero!
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2009
    Avid roleplayer here as well, nice to meet you :)

Not sure if you are aware there is a Roleplayers global channel -- CORP (When I joined it was open and didn't require an invite, I think it still is but not 100% sure.)

Also there is an IC radio station which I am a part of, Storm Radio. We have our own global as well -- StormRadio (Which is open) and you can tune in via our website at: http://www.thestormradio.com/ and selecting the media player of your choice at the top of the page.

Here's hoping to meet you in game!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Welcome to the game. Feel free to ask any question in the foxbat faq section, that the faqs there don't answer. All and all welcome champion to a new world. See you in game.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    DJQuantum wrote:
    Avid roleplayer here as well, nice to meet you :)

Not sure if you are aware there is a Roleplayers global channel -- CORP (When I joined it was open and didn't require an invite, I think it still is but not 100% sure.)

Also there is an IC radio station which I am a part of, Storm Radio. We have our own global as well -- StormRadio (Which is open) and you can tune in via our website at: http://www.thestormradio.com/ and selecting the media player of your choice at the top of the page.

Here's hoping to meet you in game!

Okay that is going into the faq.:D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Nexus wrote:
    Okay that is going into the faq.:D

Indeed! That's handy info, thank you DJ! As a strict matter of fact, I've been hoping there'd be a radio station moving into Millennium City with us
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Hello, hello! Nice to see friendly RP'ers. Hope to game with you all soon!