test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A few Problems/Glitches with Might

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Power Discussion
1) Defiance/Enrage stacks, they buff icon does not show stack number it's very hard to tell when the optimum time to use Enrage is and also when to stop using Defensive Combo after Enrage to build Defiant stacks back to max.

1.5) I had a thought, Defiance is at glance a reistance based passive, but it also boosts endurance, but the endurance gained is rather low and unreliable in most situations, Instead of making it a burst of End every 3/4/5 seconds, make it a constant stream based on percentage of damage taken, that way when you are more vulnerable you gain end faster to use knockdowns and such as a form of soft defense, and once you are battle hardened you will gain less end because you don't need as much.

2) A lot of the charge up abilities seem to randomly miss even though the target looks, on screen, in range, all animations happen the endurance is taken, even the hit sound happens but no damage or effects happen. I think an easy way to fix this is maybe boost the range of melee abilites by a few feet, I assume the server just loads the Mob a few feet away but my Client shows him right infront of me.

3) The cone on Roomsweeper is very hard to control and seems to be off sometimes, there are times when I'll hit the left minion and the right minion, but the minion in the middle doesn't get hit.

4) STR/CON are the basic superstats for Might, Enrage requiring STR and Defiance requiring CON, but the Endurance cost for the abilities is extremely steep, Roomsweeper still requiring almost my entire end bar at 14, I skipped Havoc Stomp because it takes 174 for a full charge, and I'm at 140 gimping my STR and CON to get Recov and End. I think Endurance costs need to be looked at and scaled to be more like Uppercut, the Charge time while long, does decent dmg and has a pretty nice end cost, about 1/4 of my bar per use full charge.

5) If Endurance isn't going to be looked I think then Charge times may need a bit of a scale back, I wouldn't mind burning my end bar so fast if I was constantly smashing but as it stands it's a tad slow.

I'm not insinuating that it is be any means not fun, I do enjoy the Might set very much, and the further I get the tougher/stronger I'm getting, but these were just a few things I noticed.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2009
    Was really hoping to get some feedback, see if anyone else who enjoys might notices the same issues.

Not that I'm calling for buffs now!!! or anything, but just things I notice I played a lot of different builds in OB, and there were things I could do, like on my Telepathy character just run around spamming Ego Sprites and watching everything die while I sit easily at full health, without a passive mind you, which I could never dream of pulling that much on my Might character, not that I need to I manage just fine.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Defiance seems to be broken. It does not stack at all.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    D3adend wrote:
    Defiance seems to be broken. It does not stack at all.

Defiance does in fact stack, but the icon doesn't show the stacking there is definently a variable difference as I Defensive Combo to build stacks I think only one stack would be 18% reistance which isn't very much and I can get henchmen damage down to 2-3 a hit when I feel like it's fully stacked, but there lies the problem I stated before, we never know how many stacks we're at, make it hard to micro manage Enrage/Defiance stacks.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    **sigh**.....I was really hoping for some constructive discussions about our likes and dislikes. I still have hope!!!! :D