test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bitter Taste

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in PC & Technical Issues
Apparently d2d customers do not get headstart although some people claim they have. I will be waiting until monday like many many others.

For me personally, i dont much care about the 3 days as i can find other stuff to do. I do however feel mislead when it came to preordering, as i have never done a preorder and NOT been in the headstart. It is things like the preordering debacle and all the other problems occuring on day 1 of headstart that will leave a bitter taste in peoples mouths.

I will take some of the blame for preordering from d2d, but i am placing blame also on both cryptic and d2d. I find the whole thing shady and misleading and all around bad business.

For me personally, when a game company does things like this that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, they WILL lose my business. It is sad because i really like this game, but cryptic does not seem to be stepping up to plate and handling things well and i am disappointed. :(:(:(

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I capitulate too. I think I'll try some other MMO's free trial this weekend to see what its like since I can't seem to play the CO that I pre-ordered and Cryptic doesn't really seem to care. I'll play out my free 30 days, and unless it really grabs me, I doubt I'll be staying for this company. See you all on Tuesday when we're actually allowed to play.

And for those with the 6 mo or lifetime sub, don't forget you still have to buy a retail key for $50 by Sep 1 to keep playing (or if you don't, then I really feel ripped...why did I buy a retail game when for the same price I could have gotten it for free plus 6 months sub? Hope that really isn't the model).