test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sorcery Tiers still broken - Please fix!

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Power Discussion
It seems that the tiers are still broken as of this morning. I am unable to select Tier 2 sorcery powers despite having 4 powers (including the endurance builder) in Arcane Sorcery. This is really game-breaking for Sorcery players. Please fix this soon if possible. Thank you!
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Seconded! I have drained all my friends dry of resources to keep respecing to actually get the heal and at 8 I still cannot, this is rubbish, please fix!
    edited August 2009
    When is Sorcery gonna get fixed??

I was foolish enough to assume the dev's would have fixed it before Head Start went live. My mistake! Now, I cant get half my powers (read HEALS) and cant afford the HUGE fees for respecing!

If they arent going to fix Sorcery anytime soon, please let us know. So, we dont waste anymore time on this power framework that they did such a BANGUP job on 'fixing' in beta!
    edited August 2009
    -This is why some of us didn't get the head start.

Let the impatient among you work out the kinks, so when we roll in some of the issues are resolved.

Rattletrap kicking back in his chair, opening a beer, watching the anxious few clear the cobwebs from the game
    edited August 2009
    Rattletrap wrote:
    -This is why some of us didn't get the head start.

Let the impatient among you work out the kinks, so when we roll in some of the issues are resolved.

Rattletrap kicking back in his chair, opening a beer, watching the anxious few clear the cobwebs from the game

Not to seem rude, but you'd be sadly mistaken if you think between now and Monday things will magically get fixed. It's going to take time.
    edited August 2009
    A little update. It appears that Tier 2 Sorcery powers are all appearing at Tier 3. I picked up 5 Tier 0 and 1 Sorcery powers, and all the Tier 2 and 3 powers became available to me.

Seems like an easy fix. Also, Skarn's Bane still doesn't do damage.
    edited August 2009
    In short: nothing was done to change sorcery since open beta. Oh well
    edited August 2009
    I was hoping they'd have fixed the sorc trees by now as well. I guess I could reroll and start with gadgeteering, but a werewolf with a sonic blaster just looks odd >.>
    edited August 2009
    It would be nice if a Dev would at least post that they're aware of this issue. It's reported constantly since the change was made during Open Beta.
    edited August 2009
    I'd like to think the devs are aware of the issue. When I went to submit a bug report about it in game this problem was stickied.
    edited August 2009
    This makes me sad. I'm going to be stuck in the same boat as every other Sorcerer. Either wait until much later to get your heal AND your res, and just be a straight support class with only 1 DD spell, or waste what is now A LOT of resources on respeccing for the powerset to be playable. It's already harder to level straight as sorcery since there is only one functioning damage spell (invocation of storm calling not included since it hardly works as a damage spell). With a crappy pet, really crappy confuse, or a broken cone aoe as our tier 3 options, there isn't much to look forward to while leveling either...Until they take a look at the powerset, it's pretty much there for people to pluck support buffs out of while focusing on other powersets.
    edited August 2009
    Heh. My bug for this issue that I opened in Open Beta has been marked "Resolved".
    edited August 2009
    they should fix the repel effect in primal invocation storm calling

it's the stupidest thing they could possible add to that spell
    edited August 2009
    Was anyone really complaining about how the Sorcery framework was organized previously? These bugs are not worth having 3 tabs instead of 1.
    edited August 2009
    captainwin wrote:
    Was anyone really complaining about how the Sorcery framework was organized previously? These bugs are not worth having 3 tabs instead of 1.

As far as I know, no one said a word about how the trees were organized.... and here I was hoping sorcery was going to work for the headstart..:(
    edited August 2009
    That explains a lot - was also going to do a support build, but was going to have to miss out on a metric ton of stuff a I kept having to go to other picks to be able to do anything. Never mind, will just have to come back to it when it fixed.