test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

respec costs rediculous

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestions Box
ok, so i get to level 6 from the tutorial, i am might and want to switch out beatdown for defensive combo, it costs 4 silver 6 copper (i'm calling it that since i have no idea what the actual currency is called). so i grind some npcs in canada and get enough money, in the process i level to 7, and suddenly the respec goes from 4 silver to 14!!! which is like over 3 times as much money as i have been able to get up this point, if i get anymore powers i'm going to have to pay to respect them as well as the one power i want to respec int he first place, so my whole build is screwed from the get go cause i cant afford to respec one of my stupid starting powers.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Jasta85 wrote:
    ok, so i get to level 6 from the tutorial, i am might and want to switch out beatdown for defensive combo, it costs 4 silver 6 copper (i'm calling it that since i have no idea what the actual currency is called). so i grind some npcs in canada and get enough money, in the process i level to 7, and suddenly the respec goes from 4 silver to 14!!! which is like over 3 times as much money as i have been able to get up this point, if i get anymore powers i'm going to have to pay to respect them as well as the one power i want to respec int he first place, so my whole build is screwed from the get go cause i cant afford to respec one of my stupid starting powers.

I agree. And I believe I'm not alone in that opinion. It's far too pricey, and seeing as how it scales with lvl, I'd have to revisit the powerhouse every single level to ensure I'm not missing something to respec before it's too late.
    edited August 2009
    There ideas on respecing are just awful.
    edited August 2009
    Agreed.

Costs me 54 silver to respec a single power and I'm only Level 11.
    edited August 2009
    /signed.

Level 9 and I didn't have the resources available to respec out of the last power I selected. This is with selling everything I had and never making any kind of purchase.