test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best way to build a dual claws character?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Power Discussion
I didnt look into any forms of melee during the beta, and stuck to ranged only - for one of my alternate characters i want a dual claws build which if possible revolves around only that power sets skills and only buffs / passives from others..

Any suggestions as to what i should aim for in both PvP and PvE? Thunderbolt Lunge will be a given, i'm sure.. but as for the rest i'm lost - and i dont want to waste money respeccing if i can help it :)

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'd suggest you search for the ChampionsBuilder on the forums here, great program. Not entirely correct atm due to last minute game changes but a great start for you.

I had a Claws/Regen Mole guy in beta for the majority of Open Beta. He was quite fun!

I took most of the claws powers except I took regen instead of that claw passive mostly for immersion reasons rather than gameplay reasons but it worked out well anyway. I'd snag enrage from the might power set if you want to be primarily a damage guy.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Powerhelm wrote:
    I had a Claws/Regen Mole guy in beta for the majority of Open Beta. He was quite fun!

Nothing useful to contribute as I haven't tested the skillset but...that's super creative. :D Of COURSE you took tunneling?