test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Respec Questions?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Power Discussion
I arrived in the burning sands crisis zone and at level 6 visited the powerhouse.

In it could respec back out of, well everything (at a cost). I did not, but I did select a power, travel power, superstat, and talent before I headed back out to quest more.

I return back to the power house at level 10, and take a look at the respec list. On that undo list are only my last 4 choices, and at insane costs.

So on to my questions:

1. I thought we were able to undo the last 10 choices, why then is my list only 4 long?
2. Why does my first undo at level 10 cost 34.50 when at this point I only have around ~10.00?

I understand needing a money sink and respecs being a good option for one, but it should be a reasonable sink not an obstacle.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    These sound like they may be bugs, as I remember the costs being much lower in beta. Something around 0 for your last choice, then having it raise from there. I do also remember always being able to respec out of everything until I had made over 10 choices...not sure what the deal there is.

I suggest bugging it. *nod nod*
  • Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It may be higher then they want, but I don't think it will be as cheap as it was in beta either.