test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fire and Stats

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Power Discussion
So, presence and fire. It basically just buffs fire form from what I understand, and many people recommend going after Ice form and making end a super stat for the damage boost, my only real question though is is going fire form with recover/presence worth it to get the elemental damage resist over going ice form and super stating rec/end and not getting any damage resist?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2009
    Personal Preferance i think :)

Fire generates a huge Amount of energy for itself if used correctly so that shoudlnt be much of a worry for you in terms of worrying if u need end/rec
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I'm more concerned with not having enough energy to keep powers maintained, the build I had from open beta was rec/end and was great, but I wasnt able to do a full charge/maintain all the time due to energy problems, even with super stat end (although the bar almost instantly filled from my energy gen). Have any idea what items will be like to fill that end pool with?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Thermal Reverberation and Pyre/Flashfire seemed like good tools to keep your endurance filled. I was able to try that at the end of Open and it worked for me.

I don't know how well the PBAoE damage aura works or how useful the fire resistance is on Fire form (at least compared to Ice form's exceptional usefulness in Canada) but I hope it keeps it competitive with Ice Form's associated stats and comparable elemental boosts.