test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Power Fusions!

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Power Discussion
Power fusing is something that would make this game alot more fun, interesting, and creative.

Theres many ways to go about it, but the easiest would simply be - If my guy's theme is ice/might, and I purchase 2 powers in ice and 2 powers in might I unlock a new skill in the "Fusion (or other name) tab" called "Ice Punch"
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2009
    Lokith wrote:
    Power fusing is something that would make this game alot more fun, interesting, and creative.

Theres many ways to go about it, but the easiest would simply be - If my guy's theme is ice/might, and I purchase 2 powers in ice and 2 powers in might I unlock a new skill in the "Fusion (or other name) tab" called "Ice Punch"

I support this product and/or service.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Lokith wrote:

This is one of those things that's a nice idea but consider what it is you're actually suggesting. There are 18 power sets if you count all the Sorceries as one set. To have a fusion between them all is like 153 fusions or something...maybe 324? I dunno I forgot everything they taught me in school. buks r hrd

Anyway, it's a lot.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    OdinTGE wrote:
    This is one of those things that's a nice idea but consider what it is you're actually suggesting. There are 18 power sets if you count all the Sorceries as one set. To have a fusion between them all is like 153 fusions or something...maybe 324? I dunno I forgot everything they taught me in school. buks r hrd

Anyway, it's a lot.

Yes it will be alot of skills, and I don't plan on them implementing it soon. But I am going to assume they are not creating this at the moment since I have not heard anything about it and suggest it. If the devs like the idea, the sooner they start working on it the sooner it will become available.