test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Exiles of Ping !

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
I want to see if there is any interest. I don't have a website for this yet, as I'm not in beta and just want to see what people think, so give me any thoughts even if you don't want to join.

In a distant, backward part of the galaxy Emperor Zoltron ruled Planet Ping. The loud hum of his rocket ships, powered by mighty vacuum-tubes, filled the sky while his storm-troopers blasted foes with deadly ray-guns. The races of Planet Ping, from the bird-men of Mentoth to the swamp dwelling Mugwamps, languished and chaffed under the yoke of Zoltron, their every move watched by his sinister secret police and floating eye-stalks.

But a brave group dared to face the disintegration-rays of Zoltron. These freedom fighters destroyed the kill-bot factories and seeded rain clouds over the Reti-Hauser wasteland. In an audacious raid on the Emperor’s palace they kid-napped his daughter, the bewitching Princess Succrana. As they sped away in their turbo-rocket pod, a mega-watt amplifier malfunctioned, disabling their ship and alerting the Pingish Sky Armada. Taking heavy fire, the group of rebels steered for the forbidden Vortex of Shuggothrak. How long they journeyed through that plaid wormhole, they cannot say, but they arrived near Earth, and crashed in a soy bean field just outside the Quad-Cities. Now the Exiles of Ping scheme their return, while fighting for justice on their adopted home. The beguiling Princess Succrana is slowly shedding her Pingish indoctrination, though the Exiles don't trust her yet. They wonder when the Pingish kill-bots or secret police will hound them.
  • My idea is for a cheerful, Flash-Gordan spoof super group
  • This would be an RP guild.
  • Types of RP we do—patrols, missions, rescues, scheming, hunts, chums
  • Type of RP we don’t do—weddings, relationships, angst
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2009
    Freedom for Planet Ping !
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    This sounds great. I hate RPers that are take themselves too seriously.