test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

player looking for a home

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
I'm a player looking for a sper group to join. i'm not in the closed beta. I will hopefully be getting into the CO open beta. If not, then I will down load the game when

A little about me:

I'm an old CoX player. I also played the Champions PnP RPG regularly as far back as the mid-80s.

I enjoy role playing on-line.

I plan on leveling two toons for sure, a Power Projector (Blaster) and a Brick (Scrapper/Tanker hybrid). If I get into a good group, then I will make a team-oriented Heal/Buff character.

I'm a mature player. I've got a career, wife, mortgage, two car payments. So I'll play in the evenings and weekends, when I can, but I will not be running instances & task forces all night past midnight every night of the week. Just not gonna happen.

I play for fun and to release stress, not generate stress. I have no patience for teenagers who can't get laid in real life and are trying to show off how cool they are on the internet. If that's who you are, then go to iTunes and listen to Brad Paisley's Online, but leave me the hell alone.

I have NO INTEREST in PvP. None. At all.

So, if your super group has mature players that enjoy the Champions universe, have visited there in the past and can't wait go there again, then fire off a message.

See you in Millennium City!
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You can check this group out and see if it is your cup of tea. Its a mature Rp guild that has just started up. http://forums.champions-online.com/showthread.php?t=18572
    edited May 2009
    Nashy wrote: »
    You can check this group out and see if it is your cup of tea. Its a mature Rp guild that has just started up. http://forums.champions-online.com/showthread.php?t=18572

Heh. He beat me to it.

Anyways, we're basically a team of vigilante/assassin/warrior types who follow a "kill one to save a thousand" sorta mantra. We're a medium-heavy RP group, 18 and older, and as Nashy said, we're just getting off the ground. If it sounds like your cup of tea, check out our recruitment thread (posted above).
    edited May 2009
    Hmmm.... If you're a role play group, then I don't know. My super hero toons tend to be more of the Golden/Silver age "Truth, Justice, and the American Way" types, rather than the Bronze/Iron age Punisher & Wolverine types.

I'll check out that web sire, though. And thanks!
    edited May 2009
    Angelus Viscus is recruiting. We are a more relaxed family based group. You do what you want to do, we dont make anything manditory. We have a solid base of about 10-15 people now. Come check us out if you like.