test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Recruit me!

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
With the recent news of co being only one shard, I would like to have supergroups tell me why I should join them.
I am 22. I won't have too much time to play CO when it is released. I enjoy PvP. I enjoy RP'ing. Somedays I don't feel like PvP'ing or RP'ing or both. When I make a character I usually stick with it, but at times I can be an alt maniac.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Schlateman wrote: »
    With the recent news of co being only one shard, I would like to have supergroups tell me why I should join them.
    I am 22. I won't have too much time to play CO when it is released. I enjoy PvP. I enjoy RP'ing. Somedays I don't feel like PvP'ing or RP'ing or both. When I make a character I usually stick with it, but at times I can be an alt maniac.

Angelus Viscus is recruiting. We are a more family oriented supergroup. You can RP, PvP, or even just hang out. We dont make you do anything dont want, but we will be raiding and helping each other out. Check out our forum here or you can check out our forums. That link is in my signature.
    edited May 2009
    What is the deal? Is only one guild recruiting, or do all the other guilds think they are too good for me?
    edited May 2009
    What is the deal? Is only one guild recruiting, or do all the other guilds think they are too good for me?

Knowing Covenant of the Phoenix,they are.
    edited May 2009
    Check your pms.
    edited May 2009
    And if you join our SG you'll receive an AV signature with your name in it aswell!
    Nothing special, just a little extra :)
    edited May 2009

Well, I guess I could find a spot for you in H.O.S.T. If you want to check out our thread it is around here somewhere. We are especially strong in the department of Xbox 360ers, but we accept anyone who asks. We have a bunch of PCer's aswell. If you interested are doors are always open.