test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New SuperHero group name

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
Just throwing a name out there. if somebody likes it can we start it when it releases on consoles?

Thinking about the name Cryptic Knights. If marvel can have marvel alliance, and DC can have DC Universe, why not create a super group comprised of the top players and give them the ultimate chance to be known. Cryptic Knights i think is a good name for like a crossover comic name?

Anybody like it? if so, let's start it up.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Atsu_Nexus wrote:
    Just throwing a name out there. if somebody likes it can we start it when it releases on consoles?

Thinking about the name Cryptic Knights. If marvel can have marvel alliance, and DC can have DC Universe, why not create a super group comprised of the top players and give them the ultimate chance to be known. Cryptic Knights i think is a good name for like a crossover comic name?

Anybody like it? if so, let's start it up.

How about the Uber-Volk? (uber meaning super,volk meaning people)
    edited May 2009
    it would have to be something with the name cryptic in the title. hence Marvel having "Marvel" alliance, DC having "DC" universe in it. therefore this being a company called cryptic it would have to have "Cryptic" then a name.

Cryptic Guards

Sentinals of Cryptic

Cryptic Supreme

... see what im getting at.
    edited May 2009
    Cryptic Champions
    edited May 2009
    Atsu_Nexus wrote:
    it would have to be something with the name cryptic in the title. hence Marvel having "Marvel" alliance, DC having "DC" universe in it. therefore this being a company called cryptic it would have to have "Cryptic" then a name.

Cryptic Guards

Sentinals of Cryptic

Cryptic Supreme

... see what im getting at.

The Cryptic,we totally do give a **** about our fans despiet the fact that most of the beta keys we gave out were to complete strangers while we had plenty of people ready to give their lud and stupid children to play the beta because were totally not trying to show our fans we dont care about them,despite every compnay secretely thinking and not so secretely thinking that about their fans.
    edited May 2009
    DMenacer wrote: »
    Cryptic Champions

I can actually go for this title. Cryptic Champions

And prototype. WDF are you talkin about?
    edited May 2009
    Atsu_Nexus wrote:
    I can actually go for this title. Cryptic Champions

And prototype. WDF are you talkin about?

WDF do you think I am talking about?

EDIT:Since I read over meh post,I can see why someone would get confused,as the speeling is off.But basically,I am angry Cryptic gave the beta keys to outsiders instead of the people that actually gave a **** about the game,and that this proves that like any other Corporation,they dont give a **** about the fans as their are always more of them to reel in.

Thats not neccessarily a bad things,not caring a bout your fans,as that gives room for them not to service thye fans and do something that pushes the envelope.At least their better then Nintendo who hate their fans,yet still try and service them with ****.
    edited May 2009
    DMenacer wrote: »
    Cryptic Champions

Haha, this would be a perfect name!

Prototype wrote: »
    WDF do you think I am talking about?

EDIT:Since I read over meh post,I can see why someone would get confused,as the speeling is off.But basically,I am angry Cryptic gave the beta keys to outsiders instead of the people that actually gave a **** about the game,and that this proves that like any other Corporation,they dont give a **** about the fans as their are always more of them to reel in.

Thats not neccessarily a bad things,not caring a bout your fans,as that gives room for them not to service thye fans and do something that pushes the envelope.At least their better then Nintendo who hate their fans,yet still try and service them with ****.

I'm not sure how you can expect anyone to even understand what it is you're typing.